I have two 1/4 inch inputs on the back of my Aguilar GS 2x12. My question is if I plug a power amp into my cab using both inputs is that considered "bridging" the power amp thus resulting in more wattage?
No, one input probably connects it to the speakers, one will probably be a link so you can daisy chain. Do not plug both your outputs of your power amp into that one cab.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
I know the GS 212 works at 4 ohms or 8 ohms, two inputs and a neutrik speakon input. So I would imagine that one jack is 4 ohm, the other 8 ohm, and the speakon is for daisy chaining. Are the inputs marked in any way? Either way, you should NEVER put two power inputs into a cab, since you will damage both the power sources and possibly kill the cab in the process. Unless it's a cab that can work in stereo.
4 or 8 ohms, like the stupid thing accubass did.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Link as i said is what i reckon. See if it was 4 and 8 ohms, it means theyve put in some stupid resistors that dont actually do much.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
IS their a speakon, i don't know. I don't use 14" jacks. I reckon just go buy some nice shiny, Tecamp cabs, and you'll be very happy.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
2 or 1 speakon. Anyway, one of them well be the link, and two of them well be the input, which TS only one of which should be used.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by ironmaiden=life
I have two 1/4 inch inputs on the back of my Aguilar GS 2x12. My question is if I plug a power amp into my cab using both inputs is that considered "bridging" the power amp thus resulting in more wattage?

If the power amp is mono both outputs will be in Parallel, if the power amp is stereo ie say 100 watts per side you must not connect both outputs to the same cab as most cab input sockets are wired in Parallel even when it says input on one and output on the othet this is just usualy a guide.
You can tell if the speaker cab sockets are wired in Parallel by using a multimetre.
G&L L2500
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass 5
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
Ashdown Little Giant 1000
300 watt 15" powered cab
450 watt 15" powered sub bass cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn