I am looking for a valve amp in the price range of 300-400$.

I play anything from clean to classic rock to metal
Looking for something versatile and very reliable.
Also may gig with it in small venues if need be.

Is there anything? If so suggest it

Thanks

EDIT: I figure go for crisp cleans/mid gain classic rock sound and I'll use a pedal to get the metal sounds I desire
Maybe a bugera v22 and a bad monkey overdrive to get to the br00tlz? should be roughly 400.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Used Peavey Classic 30. Should be able to find one on Ebay for that price.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by JoePerry4life
Maybe a bugera v22 and a bad monkey overdrive to get to the br00tlz? should be roughly 400.

I was thinking of buying a Bugera 333XL 212 for 300$ off of craigslist.
Its more of a metal monster than a classic rock monster, but for 300 I'd take it.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Quote by slash4114
Used Peavey Classic 30. Should be able to find one on Ebay for that price.

my thoughts exactly.

Classic 30 used-250 to 300 bucks

Good OD pedal-50 to a hundred bucks used.

the classic 30 with a retube will get you an awesome classic rock sound. very british.
My Crate V16 with TS-808 surpasses the sound of any Classic 30 I have played. It only cost me $230 used and it was MIA.

You could get a Laney AOR50 combo for around $400 and it will get a great JCM800 sound and will be great for everything you want without a pedal.
The Peavey Classic, Crate V-series/Palomino and V22 are all good suggestions if you can also afford a good OD pedal to get your metal tones. Maybe look into a B-52 AT-series too? They are a pretty versatile amp and should cover everything you've mentioned. And you could probably afford to get a new one if you don't want to buy used.
Quote by eyebanez333
The Peavey Classic, Crate V-series/Palomino and V22 are all good suggestions if you can also afford a good OD pedal to get your metal tones. Maybe look into a B-52 AT-series too? They are a pretty versatile amp and should cover everything you've mentioned. And you could probably afford to get a new one if you don't want to buy used.

Ill look into these. Keep suggestions coming though.
The bugera 333 metioned earlier would be good...perhaps a used Peavey XXX combo? Those would be geared more towards metal, but you can roll some of the gain off...and both have good clean channels. Just keep in mind some of the reliablilty problems that older Bugeras have. Maybe a used VOX AC15 + boost?

Or depending on where in KY you are:
http://louisville.craigslist.org/msg/1458775145.html
Would need a boost for metal...but so would most of the other amps we've mentioned
I think the Bugera is a no go. I'm about 3 hours from louisville. The traynor is a bit out of my price range. I'm also considering a small tube amp. Cause for gigging it could always be mic'd into the PA if necessary.
Found a Crate Palomino V50 212 for 275$ maybe cheaper. Anyone know anything about this amp. I've read some great reviews on it. I'm just curious to if it can be pushed to play metal with a good OD pedal.