I have a Fender Marcus Miller Signature 4-string jazz bass. It came with the pickup cover, but i want to add a bridge cover as well. The problem is, the pickguard on the MM is larger than normal, to cover the preamp and extra control. The bridge cover would rest on the pickguard, but then its uneven with the other side.

has anyone else added this? what can i use to make the Bridge cover fit right?

any help will be appreciated.

"When in Doubt, Rock & Roll" - P. Q. Conner
Quote by Subsonic Ltd
I have a Fender Marcus Miller Signature 4-string jazz bass. It came with the pickup cover, but i want to add a bridge cover as well. The problem is, the pickguard on the MM is larger than normal, to cover the preamp and extra control. The bridge cover would rest on the pickguard, but then its uneven with the other side.

has anyone else added this? what can i use to make the Bridge cover fit right?

any help will be appreciated.

"When in Doubt, Rock & Roll" - P. Q. Conner

Judging by this picture here the cavity takes up most of the body. You could get away with modifying the pickguard and then adding a new battery cover, that would give you enough room to stuck a bridge cover on it.

I've no idea why the preamp takes up that much space, many retro fitted preamps fit in the standard Jazz control cavity. Oh well.
^ also if you do modify the pickguard etc. to make the bridge cover fit, your going to have to replace the bridge as well (assuming you still have the Badass II on it) for it to fit under the bridge cover.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass