Not bad, I quite like the Striker series, especially the Tobacco burst-ish one!
Time is a great teacher. Unfortunatly, it kills all of its pupils.
i concur with the assault but the nitev is better imho

EDIT: im not a fan of neon guitars mos of the time but that purple striker is not too shabby.....
Last edited by Noob Shrederr at Nov 12, 2009,
Quote by IHeartMyCrybaby
I found them horrible D=

played one?

these guitars are not even released. they will be available to the public in '10
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
played one?

these guitars are not even released. they will be available to the public in '10

Im pretty sure he meant he didnt like the look of them.

I have to agree, i did like the one in the classic series, but the necks destroy everything on the others, them inlays
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

The classic ones look pretty nice. I LOATHE that new logo on the strikers though. It's horrible. I have a striker from before they changed the logo, and it kicks ass. The floyd is really good too.
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
The Floyds are Floyd Rose Specials, the cheaper cheap Floyd.

They're on ESP LTD lower end F series and a few others if you're trying to play one before these babies...

But the only ones I like are the Assault 220 FR in White (all mahogany though...) and the Nite V.

And the vanguard wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't red.

Well, and the Trans Purple is fairly sex as well.
If the FR's are FR Specials, I wouldn't be worried. They've hardened steel baseplates.

I want the Striker FR, and the Assault 220 FR.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
The Floyds are Floyd Rose Specials, the cheaper cheap Floyd.

They're on ESP LTD lower end F series and a few others if you're trying to play one before these babies...

But the only ones I like are the Assault 220 FR in White (all mahogany though...) and the Nite V.

And the vanguard wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't red.

Well, and the Trans Purple is fairly sex as well.

its available in black
feel free to add me
I'm buying the purple hardtail Striker literally the first day it's available here. My only wish is it came in a 22 fret version and the headstock was reversed - but I can happily live with it as it is.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
played one?

Wow calm down

I meant the looks.. Probably I'm not going to play them never, I don't like tremolo systems
I could really do without all of those LP models. They need more of the Pacer Classic and Striker models. I won't be pleased until they release a strat model with the old banana headstock and a single angled bridge humbucker.
Quote by oneblackened
If the FR's are FR Specials, I wouldn't be worried. They've hardened steel baseplates.

I want the Striker FR, and the Assault 220 FR.

I'm not totally sure if that's sarcasm, but the problem with FR Specials is that they have been listed as "Official Floyd Rose." This is incorrect. If I'm not mistaken, it has to do with the cut off point on the bridge pieces. I think the Specials and LFR's have a 45 degree cut off, while the OFR's have a 90 degree cut off.

These are the biggest pictures I could find of what I'm PRETTY sure is an FRS...
http://www.epiphone.com/press/P_Apparition_Floyd.jpg
http://www.dv247.fr/assets/products/57690_l.jpg
And this is the biggest proof
http://www.musikeichlerlahr.de/Newsletter/Bilder%20Newsletter/DeanSplitTail.jpg

And an OFR:
http://www.musamaailma.fi/WebRoot/musa/Shops/musa/4843/8735/8F60/9886/0F26/0A28/1016/EEE4/FloydRose.jpg

(best I could find)
IMO, these are not real Kramer guitars. For those, look into Gary Kramer Guitars.
Gear:
LTD M-207 (Soon to be modded)
B.C. Rich Bronze Mockingbird
Jay TurSuhr Vintage Strat
Takamine EG561C
Randall RG50TC

GAS:
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 MN Tribal Green
Quote by IHeartMyCrybaby
Wow calm down

I meant the looks.. Probably I'm not going to play them never, I don't like tremolo systems

sorry

^ and they're expensive as hell
EDIT:

DAMN , the stock models are CHEAP!
feel free to add me
Last edited by WTF!!is a TAB at Nov 12, 2009,
If I could find a dealer that stocked GKG and DBZ guitars, I'd pay rent to live there.

EDIT: There's one DBZ dealer in Minnesota. It's in Rochester, which is about 2 hours from where I live. ROADTRIP!
Last edited by r0ckth3d34n at Nov 12, 2009,
d00d try the BOP... its SOOOOO much better than the Dean Dimes
feel free to add me
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
stuff about FRS and OFR
Your mistake is you've confused 'Official Floyd Rose' and 'OFR'. The 'O' in 'OFR' actually stands for 'Original'. A FR system can be an ''Official'' (i.e. not Licensed) Floyd Rose but not be an Original Floyd Rose. FR Specials are an official Floyd Rose system, they're just not an Original Floyd Rose.

For reference, the only difference between an OFR and a FRS is the OFR is cast and assembled in Germany while the FRS is cast and assembled in Korea. The OFR has a thicker steel sustain block while the FRS has a slimmer zinc block. Those are the only differences; even the machines which are used to cast each piece are the same. Once you swap out the FRS' zinc block for a thicker steel one, there's actually no reason to believe it to be any worse or different in any way to an OFR.

It should be noted there is also the FR-1000, which ESP use in their LTD 1000 models, which is a FR Special with a steel sustain block (essentually making it exactly the same as an OFR).
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
A few things guys.....
First off that sites been up about a week or so. They were supposed to release these in October but didn't due to set back cause of the hurricanes in Asia which delayed everything. The boat is literally on its way right now shipping them over. This is directly from the Epiphone/Kramer guy who keeps us updated on Kramer Forum. So its coming right from the real source.

Also, the Floyds on them are not Floyd Rose Specials. They are "Kramer" branded licensed Floyd. Zinc sustain blocks and cheaper construction. However, I have one and it holds tune really well and is much better then an Edge III as an example, in my opinion. A Schaller Floyd (not the OFR) is a direct and easy swap because the 'Kramer' Floyds are the exact same design and many people swap them out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for Gary Kramer Guitars, don't order them through a dealer but from GKG directly. He has some ridiculously good prices and amazing builds and craftsmanship. I also believe that GKG is what Kramer was all about and he's representing it well right now. Keep in mind though that the current Kramer will have USA models out soon, or at least thats the info I got so wait and see what they come up with. This is just their overseas/import mid price range line. Apparently there's more coming.

Personal though the Gary Kramer Guitars kick ass, here's one someone purchased from KF directly from GKG a week or so ago. Ebony fingerboard, picked the color etc. These are Made in USA and start at $895. That's no typo, its cause its direct from GKG. Here's some photos.....
The model is called the Russian Roulette, here's a review http://www.vintagekramer.com/company75.htm

2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
... I love purple Kramers so much and I'm not even sure why. Hate Floyd Rose bridges. Hate 24 frets. Hate slim necks. Love pruple. Inexplicably love Kramers.

Good to know some USA models are coming too though. Any word on if they'll be doing another run of the Jersey Star?
I'm not sure on the JS but it was one of their most popular models from the USA run. Maybe they had nothing else to put there, but at their last Winter NAMM booth in which I posted pictures here of, they had a JS hanging at their display booth soooo you never know.
Whats up with Kramer trying to look BA?
I want the OLD headstock!
Rigz.
SX Furrian
Eastwood Mandocaster
Bugera v55
DigiTech DL8
Boss BD-2
Dean Markley Tuner
Ebow

Gear Hitlist:
2x12 Cab
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
I'm not totally sure if that's sarcasm, but the problem with FR Specials is that they have been listed as "Official Floyd Rose." This is incorrect. If I'm not mistaken, it has to do with the cut off point on the bridge pieces. I think the Specials and LFR's have a 45 degree cut off, while the OFR's have a 90 degree cut off.

You do know it's ORIGINAL Floyd Rose, not OFFICIAL, right?

The FR Special is the same dimensions (save for the block) as the OFR. And not all LFR's have the 45 degree cutoff - the Schaller ones (and their cheap crap imitations), the Gotoh FR, and the Ibanez Edge series are all 90 degree cuts.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
That GKG is ****ing gorgeous!!!

EDIT: The neck joint plate is pretty sweet on those Russian Roulette's as well. I pretty much want one. hahahaha
Gear:
LTD M-207 (Soon to be modded)
B.C. Rich Bronze Mockingbird
Jay TurSuhr Vintage Strat
Takamine EG561C
Randall RG50TC

GAS:
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 MN Tribal Green
Last edited by ToneLabeouf at Nov 12, 2009,
Quote by ToneLabeouf
That GKG is ****ing gorgeous!!!

EDIT: The neck joint plate is pretty sweet on those Russian Roulette's as well. I pretty much want one. hahahaha

Yes, yes it is

My favourite one of his are the Cathedral and Conquest models. Too bad its a USA Custom Shop models and selling for about $2500 but its ok, maybe one day
Last edited by DSOTM80 at Nov 13, 2009,
I hate Gibson for what they have done to Kramer!
The first run with those 1984 and Jersey Star reissues was nice!
But this is just... ugh... don't even get me started on the logo, it's so generic and bland looking! I mean, they have the copyrights of the original logos and then they put that ugly thing on those headstocks? Oh yeah... The headstock... the 6 on 1 side is remininscent of the old headstocks but that 3 by 3 is just ugly... And why are they only making cheapo guitars? Where are the OFRs, Neck-throughs and SD pickups? Where are the $ 1500 guitars??

Sorry for the rant. :/
Last edited by TheOpenMind at Nov 13, 2009,
Quote by ToneLabeouf
IMO, these are not real Kramer guitars. For those, look into Gary Kramer Guitars.

I kinda agree with ya there! I have several of the old Kramer's and love them. I HATE the new logo! And now the Striker line is a better guitar than the Pacer line! Just the opposite of the way it was in the 80's. This makes NO sense to me at all why Gibson did this. Aside from a GKG, I will take an 80's Kramer over the new ones anyday for the most part. There are a few models that appeal to me though.
Yea I never understood that halo, why they switched the names and made the Striker a better model then the Pacer in the current lineup. It just confuses things. A Pacer and a Baretta are THE Kramer models to have from the 80's, it was their flagship lineup.