Page 1 of 2
So i just started playing this game and i got to a level that has had so much around it. For those who dont know it there is a spoiler ahead.

You basically walk into an airport and kill proberly about 1000 inocent people. I recently posted a thread called 11/11 so ive had this new view on the true effects of war and i struggled with this game.

Has the pit played this level and what are your thoughts

i didnt put this in the gaming thread because its about a story in the news
To sum up: it's supposed to be distasteful and the makers of the game clearly don't promote it.

Now next time use the search function.
So you're saying that it was hard for you to play this because you're coming to grips with the horrors of war... and yet you bought CoD:MW2?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
So you're saying that it was hard for you to play this because you're coming to grips with the horrors of war... and yet you bought CoD:MW2?

it was a present, my birthday was yesterday and ive played all the games. I wasnt going to throw it at my brothers face and say i couldnt play it
Quote by Caleb B
**** that game. Assassin's Creed 2 > MW2 or any other game coming out.

The first one was a garbage game with jumping in haystacks
Quote by Tedis1111
it was a present, my birthday was yesterday and ive played all the games. I wasnt going to throw it at my brothers face and say i couldnt play it

Ah, ok, fair enough.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Caleb B

^This
im probably gonna get cod6 now just cause of this thread tho, my friend and i need something to do over the weekend, and that seems pretty fun. are babies massacred too??!!??!!
Quote by therealtater
that is the first time I have ever actually loled because of the pit you win either a cookie or an internet your choice

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I regularly walk into the living room naked when my parents are watching Greys Anatomy.
In all seriousness,
Quote by Caleb B

Assassin's Creed was one of the worst games I've ever played.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by darkcheef
The first one was a garbage game with jumping in haystacks
In that sense MW2 is just a garbage game with just shooting people. You obviously didn't know how to play the game. I'm also looking forward to Splinter Cell: Conviction.
Quote by homer00799
^This
im probably gonna get cod6 now just cause of this thread tho, my friend and i need something to do over the weekend, and that seems pretty fun. are babies massacred too??!!??!!

GTFO

its not funny in the slightest. Honestly i kinda hope you have to go fight a war you dont care about in some other country and i hope you dont come back alive.
Im gonna get a warning for this but i dont care. Jokes that make stuff like that sound fun are not funny
Quote by CTFOD
Assassin's Creed was one of the worst games I've ever played.
And CoD 4 was one of the worst games I've ever played. I liked W@W muchhh better. MW2 is just more CoD 4 with new maps. The only part of that game I'm interested in is the campaign.
Quote by Caleb B
And CoD 4 was one of the worst games I've ever played. I liked W@W muchhh better. MW2 is just more CoD 4 with new maps. The only part of that game I'm interested in is the campaign.

I don't like CoD at all.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I though that level was quite horrible in a way, but it's just a game, and I kind of enjoyed it.
Quote by Caleb B
In that sense MW2 is just a garbage game with just shooting people. You obviously didn't know how to play the game. I'm also looking forward to Splinter Cell: Conviction.

Tell me how else do you play Assasins Creed other than going, oh someones there *hide, jumpout, stab, run into hay barrel, then get on horse*

I had the first MW it was a alright game, but my favorite part was when you couldn't shoot people like when you have to sneak past everyone on that one level in Ukraine (I forgot where it was, I haven't played that game in ages)
Quote by Caleb B

You can't be serious.

Quote by darkcheef
Tell me how else do you play Assasins Creed other than going, oh someones there *hide, jumpout, stab, run into hay barrel, then get on horse*

I had the first MW it was a alright game, but my favorite part was when you couldn't shoot people like when you have to sneak past everyone on that one level in Ukraine (I forgot where it was, I haven't played that game in ages)

Chernobyl.

Amazing mission.
Quote by nate_dogg083
you had the option to skip that mission...

i know i didnt relise what it was like. I played through it because it didnt put me to the point of having to look away but it was pretty brutal.
Usually when you're alerting for a spoiler you leave a big space between the alert and the spoiler, asshole.

Now I know what will happen.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

It was a bunch of pixels.

The computer just sees it as ones and zeros. So should you.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by webbtje
To sum up: it's supposed to be distasteful and the makers of the game clearly don't promote it.

Now next time use the search function.

They sell the game for money and had a huge advertising campaign.

This scene is part of the game, of course they promote it.
Someone has already said it, but no-one's making you play that level. The creators put in a skip level button. I'm sure if you play the game in it's entirety you get a more fulfuilling gaming experience, but you can still skip that level.
Me: This is proberly wrong morally
Mate: Use a gernade
Me:OK
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Do I have no soul if I was like w/e on that level?
My guitar build

My gear:
Blackheart Little Giant Combo
Epiphone Les Paul with Rio Grande TX/BBQ pickup set
Little Big Muff
Blues Driver
Quote by kiwi68
Do I have no soul if I was like w/e on that level?

No.

You possess the ability to think.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Caleb B

Quick! The gaming police have spotted you! Go hide in that bale of hay.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
What do you have to do exactly? Don't just say "Kill innocent people"
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Wish i had something to play CoD6 on
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
Quote by Pencil Man
What do you have to do exactly? Don't just say "Kill innocent people"

*SPOILER*

You play the role of an undercover agent posing as a Russian terrorist and you slowly walk through an airport killing everything in your path. At the end your character gets killed in a cutscene, revealing that the Russians knew and were using your character and the killings as a reason for Russia to hate America.

Kinda like what Bush did with 9/11.
What?
Nothing.
Page 1 of 2