What might this be.. a box??

Well it must be a head because it is to small of a box to be a combo

dun dun dunnnn.. Everyone please welcome my blackstar HT-5h To the group

But wait another box... what could this be..

Well obviously you can't have a head without a 1x10 Blackstar HT cabinet

Here is the full view of the amp

Here is all my children together..
come to the group!

and False_God they are built for bedroom use
just perfect
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
nice poster!!!! oh, and cool amp too
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Fender 300CE T-Bucket
Dean DOF ML [For Sale]
Marshall AVT 2000 valvestate
Ibanez modified turbo tube screamer
Digitech RP250
BS content?

nice score
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by False_God
nice man! What are they like? Considering getting one for the bedroom

If you want a halfstack for bedroom use.. well halfstack/micro stack... get this.. the gain is really good.. i was suprised.. i <3 this amp already
Nice poster!

I mean, amp.

How does it play?

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
Amp? What amp?

HNAD
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
lol eveytime i post pix people comment on my luvly poster..ahah.. and btw.. this thing plays like a charm... the only thing i dislike is the clean doesn't have a seprate EQ... but for the amount i plau clean stuff it really doesn't matter
The cab is suprisingly good for it's size... i wasn't really expecting much to come out of this little 1x10.. but the celestion in it really blows me away.. and it blew my expectations for this lill thing away.. i would recommend it if your looking for a good cab that is small
Quote by The_Bosstone
Sorry, but I paid more attention to the poster.

This.

But nice amp, though. I've been trying to decide on one of these versus an AC4TV vs a small Fender combo.
HNPD, errr, HNAD! Should have put "NAD pr0nz" for the title :P
Fender '04 Strat
MiM Sunburst with Maple Neck

Ibanez TS-808
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall JTM60
I was stoked until I saw the cab. The HT-5 is a great amp but gets hung up on those 10" speakers Blackstar likes to offer. Grab something with some decent 12" speakers and a good amount of air space and you'll hear what that amp can really do.

HNAD though! Check out the HT-5 owners thread (link in my sig) if you've got any HT-5 specific questions or issues.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by Duv
Also how much was the combined cost, and are these readily available outside the UK?

ummm i'm pretty sure this is a british amp eh??? correct me if i'm wrong... but i got like 20% off everything... because of other problems i had with them in the past... so my total only came to like 5609.. somthing like that... but my guess is it would come to around 630-650 without shipping
HNAD it's a nice piece !!!
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Partscaster
Bugera 6262
Jcm900 1960A
i have the full stack.. *smug*
its awesome,, saving for a 2x12 + gigging head laters...
Gear:
Jackson rr5+rr3
epiphone les paul std
fender classic 50's
Epiphone sheraton ii
blackstar ht-5s
vox ac15c1
bugera 333xl
framus 2x12
mxr carbon copy
mxr bls chorus
ehx holy grail
I think I must be secretly gay or something. I didn't notice the poster until it was mentioned. Actually, wouldn't that mean I like amps more than people? What's that called?

Anyway HNAD.
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
^ i noticed the poster, i just went, "ew!"
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ i noticed the poster, i just went, "ew!"

Same, no fake chesticles for me thankyou
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
aye. she's also got that generic barbie look, which i don't get at all.

EDIT: don'y get me wrong, i couldn't pull her if i tried, just i wouldn't want to, either.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Nov 16, 2009,
Quote by Dave_Mc
aye. she's also got that generic barbie look, which i don't get at all.

EDIT: don'y get me wrong, i couldn't pull her if i tried, just i wouldn't want to, either.

for a second ^^ up there i thought you were ripping on the PRS.

then i looked back and noticed the slut.

I'd take the PRS.

NICE AMP TS!!! congrats.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by The_Bosstone
Sorry, but I paid more attention to the poster.

this.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by gregs1020
for a second ^^ up there i thought you were ripping on the PRS.

then i looked back and noticed the slut.

I'd take the PRS.

NICE AMP TS!!! congrats.

hehe
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Was I the only one that noticed that they still do C.O.D? Oh, and I to love the poster

.....and amp
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
hey nice washburn too.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
C.o.d.?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
nice

i did when i read the title BS content ahaha

looks like everyones getting Blackstars now , how do they sound

... whos that on the poster <.< >.> <.<
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Quote by Dave_Mc
C.o.d.?

I think thats Cash On Delivery which I had no idea they still do
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
when i saw cod i thought of call of duty.

HNAD
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
Quote by Mad Mike 829
I think thats Cash On Delivery which I had no idea they still do

ah, thanks, i had no idea what it stood for
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?