I dont know if this should go in this thread or the pit, but while its not a riff, it is a recording and can discuss recording techniques and all. Shatners in a bind in this one! It's like the lamest fight sequence ever made and I took all the audio out and replaced it all myself. All sounds are redone in this clip. Either I follyed them (made myself) or a couple sounds I got from a library. This was my first time doing this kind of work. The majority of people here probably don't care, but here it is if you want to check it out or give me some feedback..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT9p586H5ro
worst song to choose ever.

Edit: Not because I don't love King Crimson but because it's pointless and has no place in your crap video.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
i thought that was a pretty kickin song, i could edit it so it climaxed well with the vid. you just dont like the song or thought it was a bad genre for the movie?

EDIT: meh, i thought it stepped up the energy a bit. the scene is so fake and boring.
Last edited by reelbigfish2020 at Nov 12, 2009,
Quote by reelbigfish2020
i thought that was a pretty kickin song, i could edit it so it climaxed well with the vid. you just dont like the song or thought it was a bad genre for the movie?

You ruined the song and the movie. Why was it even in there?
The whole thing is just bad. delete it.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by GaijinFoot
You ruined the song and the movie. Why was it even in there?
The whole thing is just bad. delete it.

nah, its an accomplishment for me. the scene is the worst ever, i agree, but i think the folly job is decent. my goal was to liven it up a bit, replace all the sounds and it still make sense and make it suck just a little less if i could, and if you watch the original i think i did that. this scene sucked hard, im not saying its good enjoyable final piece to watch, but that it is work, it is a piece, and it sucks not quite as hard as it started out. if you think its horrible, thats quite alright, as its an opinion and thats what i wanted. i can take with a grain of salt.
Last edited by reelbigfish2020 at Nov 12, 2009,