I bought a glass slide the other day & I was wondering if anyone knows any good songs that use a slide. I already know Free Bird uses one. Any others?

Thanks in advance
A good song should make you wanna tap your foot and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I'm only interested in writing great songs.
Allman Bros. use slides extensively - as a general genre, delta blues use slides, check out Son House, Tampa Red, Charlie Patton and Robert johnson for early blues slide stuff. Also Muddy waters and Elmore james. In more modern rock, Jimmy page and keith richards used slides on occasion also.
scar tissue solo -rhcp
some white stripes stuff like catch hell blues
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
Get the album Hittin' the Note by The Allman Bros. You'll hear slide like you've never heard it before.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender MIM Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Reverb
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro Harmonix Big Muff
Ernie Ball VP Junior 250k
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Allman Bros
Gov't Mule
Derek Trucks

have fun
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
YouTube "Any Day Derek Trucks Crossroads" .

Slide orgasms may ensue.

And +1 to any Allman Brothers recs.

Check out Elmore James, too.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
The Edge of U2 occasionally does.

+1 to Allman.
Ibanez RGT42DX
Vox AC30C2
Digitech Whammy (FOR SALE!)
Dunlop GCB-95F Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1
Ibanez TS9DX
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ
"Motherless Children" by Clapton has one of the most pimp slide parts ever IMO. There's also a good deal of Zeppelin - "In My Time of Dying," "When the Levee Breaks."
"Rollin' and Tumblin" off of Cream's Royal Albert Hall concert is some of Clapton's better slide work, imo
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Anything by Johnny Shines, Hound Dog Taylor, Elmore James, a lot of stuff by Muddy Waters and Howlin Wolf, tons of blues in general.

Quote by RHCPFitz
Slow Dancing In A Burning Room: John Mayer

John Mayer doesn't play slide guitar.
Quote by stratman_13
"Rollin' and Tumblin" off of Cream's Royal Albert Hall concert is some of Clapton's better slide work, imo

I like Canned Heat's version of that song better than Cream's. Only good slide work of Clapton's IMO is the London Sessions with Howlin Wolf.
Quote by Flying Couch
"Motherless Children" by Clapton has one of the most pimp slide parts ever IMO. There's also a good deal of Zeppelin - "In My Time of Dying," "When the Levee Breaks."

As well as What is and What Should Never Be, You Shook Me, and Travelin Riverside Blues.