Hey, So I just finished making my first song. I've been lpaying for 3 years now and have made dozens of various riffs, licks, etc. I'm usually into punk-rock but I threw this together. Not sure what genre you'd call this. And i know, there's a lot of open strings. But it does'nt matter really. well, here ya go...

Standard tuning

Intro/Verse
e----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B--------------3---------------------------------0-------------------0-----------------------------0-----
G--------0--------0--------0----------------0-----0----------0---------0--------------------0----------
D----------------------0--------0------------------------------------------------------------------------
A---------------------------------------3-----------------5-------------------------------7---------------
E---3------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G--------------0-----------0---------------0-------------0---------0------------0------------0---------
D----------0---------------------------0------------0------------------------0------------0-------------
A-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E----7-------------7-------------9------------9-----------9-------------7-----------7------------------

e-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G-----------0----------0------0--------------------------------------------------------------------------
D--------0---------0-------0------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A-----3--------2---------0--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chorus (The tabs for it are to tedious but it's just regular chords. Played 8 times each)

G Em C B x2

2nd chorus (again, tedious. This time use power chords with distortion)

G D E C G D E C B

Solo (needs some work but it's okay)

Play this part twice...
B----------------7-----------------7----------------7-------------------7--------------------------------
G-----------7------7----------7-----7----------7-----7-----------7------7------------------------------
D-----5------------------7------------------9-----------------9------------------------------------------
A-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then play this:
B--------~7--~7--~7--~7--~7b------7-5---5-3---3-2~--------------------------------------------
G----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well? What do you think?
This would be a lot easier to critique if it was tabbed out in something like Guitar Pro, no one has any idea how you'd like it to sound.
How about i make a recording of me playing it? I don't have guitar pro :/
Ah sry did'nt see that there. Pretty close to it actually, not bad. I'll make a recording so you can see what i meant.
download tuxguitar it's free and you can export the file as gp or powertab.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.