So a friend of mine on the Orange Amps Forum built a Z.Vek Box of Rock clone for me. He can basically build any type of pedal you want, which is awesome. He calls this one the "Oler Odyssey."

The left foot switch controls the Boost function which is the far right knob. A little backwards from the "real" version. This is essentially a Super Hard On circuit, preamp, clean boost, what-have-you. Right now I have it set at a clean lead boost; it gets loud fast and when cranked it gets into distortion/fuzz area. It's a "negative-feedback control" knob, so it crackles when adjusted, which is perfectly normal.

The right foot switch controls the far left knobs, which are (from left to right) Drive, Tone, Volume. This side is supposed to simulate a cranked non-master Marshall JTM45. I'd have to say it does a very good job. The Drive control is based on the SHO gain control, which also crackles when turned.

The distortion and boost can also be engaged at the same time, to use as a lead boost like I am doing, or you can literally make all hell break loose.

And now onto what everyone is really here for, pictures! Enjoy!

...thats a very scary and confusing pedal....

....HNPD!!!!
GEAR

1966 MUSTANG

valveking 112

markley tuner
Ernie Ball Wah
digitech whammy
fulltone ocd
usa big muff
boss dd7
boss rc-2

Quote by simpleben09
You sir have a mean ass rig. Have a great day.
Quote by Lehoogle714

....HNPD!!!!

Thanks dude. Not confusing, just four knobs, and learning where you like them.
Quote by AJS19
Thanks dude. Not confusing, just four knobs, and learning where you like them.

haha yea that sounds kinda stupid know but like your description was confusing
GEAR

1966 MUSTANG

valveking 112

markley tuner
Ernie Ball Wah
digitech whammy
fulltone ocd
usa big muff
boss dd7
boss rc-2

Quote by simpleben09
You sir have a mean ass rig. Have a great day.
How much?
It sounds pretty sweet congratz
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
Quote by Supersonic64
How much?
It sounds pretty sweet congratz

Thanks. $65. Very much worth it.

Quote by stradivari310
Verrrry nice. HNPD!

Last edited by AJS19 at Nov 12, 2009,
Wow! Is it true bypass? Could you send me a link to the builder? HNPD!
Quote by bantoto
Wow! Is it true bypass? Could you send me a link to the builder? HNPD!

I'm not sure if it's true bypass or not. Doesn't really bother me too much. And he doesn't have a link, but his username is Neiloler on the Orange Amp Forums.
Quote by AJS19
I'm not sure if it's true bypass or not. Doesn't really bother me too much. And he doesn't have a link, but his username is Neiloler on the Orange Amp Forums.

Thanks!
Quote by AJS19
Thanks. $65. Very much worth it.

wow thats an awesome deal!
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
Would he build pedals for anyone? Or am I gonna have to invest time to build a relationship with him first?
Had a listen to your clip, sounds like you got your $65 worth.

HNPD
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by Lehoogle714

....HNPD!!!!

This.

HNPD!
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by iforgot120
Would he build pedals for anyone? Or am I gonna have to invest time to build a relationship with him first?

I'm sure he would (he's been really busy currently), but in the end, he's gunna set the price point, and his other pedals he was building were at $80+. But obviously your paying for a quality unique pedal. What kind of pedal were you thinking of?

Quote by ch0
Had a listen to your clip, sounds like you got your $65 worth.

HNPD

I think I did too! Thanks.
Last edited by AJS19 at Nov 12, 2009,
Did you record it with good equipment/mics?

Because it sounds good just not up to it's potential, maybe the mic or bad EQ'ing made it sound a tad weak to my ears but i bet it would sound killer in person. It definitely sounded like an overdriven Marshall thats for sure. Great find.

I reckon it would be cool to get one of these custom boutique pedal for myself when i get the money but it just bothers me a little that you can't really hear or try before you buy so if it's not your thing, your stuck with it.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...