Fuck, pit, I am tired.
So I decided to create this thread.

Where/when were the most awkward times that you have fallen asleep?

Here's a story of my own.
I fell asleep on the bus back to my home town from university. I had a friend that was supposed to pick me up from the bus station and drive me to go to the movies. Being asleep, I was a bit out-of-it when the bus lights came on and the bus was stopping. Apparently someone wanted to be dropped off at the intersection before the turning street to the bus station, and I had gotten off at that place. I look at my surroundings, now that I was awake enough, and think "oh shit".
It was raining and I had to cross a muddy field to get to my friend's car. I looked like trash. XD

AND GO
zzzzz
Last edited by Pagan_Poetry at Nov 12, 2009,
I have a ton of trouble falling asleep so I can't say I've ever had this problem.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
I fell alseep in class and slept through the bell. NO ONE WOKE ME! I was about 15 minutes late to my next class!
Heh.
Here's another story before I forget.
I always sleep at my orthodontist's office. I'm lazy, what can I say?
Well one time when they were working on my teeth, they had to wake me up so I could...spit blood out of my mouth. Yeah apparently they accidentally cut the roof of my mouth with a tiny saw by accident (they were trying to cut off a bracket. Yes I have braces stfu), and I didn't wake up.
Does falling asleep in a stranger's bathtub count, or does that go under the 'crazy drunker adventures' category?

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Quote by MushroomBomb
Does falling asleep in a stranger's bathtub count, or does that go under the 'crazy drunker adventures' category?

Probably the latter.
Quote by MushroomBomb

I think the second option. =P
Wouldn't that hurt your back significantly?
I fell asleep at a Slayer concert. I woke up to a drunk guy putting his foot on my shoulder.
Did anyone else yawn when they saw this thread? Damn you, TS

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I have fallen asleep at my orthodontists tons of times. It is really relaxing to me.
::type i'm here to stir the $h!t

Quote by Polarisfan_12
I have fallen asleep at my orthodontists tons of times. It is really relaxing to me.

Thank you! I'm not the only one!

Quote by AlecMag
Did anyone else yawn when they saw this thread? Damn you, TS

It was to get you into the mood of the thread. How many other threads can you say you've had a personal real life connection with? =P

...and don't mention fapping.
Fell asleep at Rock on the Range in Columbus, Ohio two years ago. Alter Bridge was on stage and I just kind of nodded off.
As my one of my old guitar teachers used to say, "Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats."
Quote by Dirge Humani

Also, you are now breathing manually.

No I'm no-
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I feel asleep in a C-17 while waiting to do an airborne jump before, it was so unpleasant

It was like a 6-7 hour flight, and waking up disoriented only to remember that you're strapped to a parachute about to jump out into hot Georgia heat is not very comforting
My God, it's full of stars!
I was really tired at a restaurant once and there was no where to sit so I sat down in a random booth, and fell asleep with my head on the table. Then the family who was sitting there came back to eat their food and I was sleeping in their booth. It was pretty embarrassing
I fell asleep in class, which isn't that out of the ordinary. But I woke up without opening my eyes and thought to myself "Goddamn, now I have to get up and get ready for school", 'cause obviously I thought I was in my bed. Needless to say when I opened my eyes I was in a state of utter confusion
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by namesroverrated
I fell asleep in class, which isn't that out of the ordinary. But I woke up without opening my eyes and thought to myself "Goddamn, now I have to get up and get ready for school", 'cause obviously I thought I was in my bed. Needless to say when I opened my eyes I was in a state of utter confusion

That happened to me before. I slept in class so much.
On the city bus on the way home from my summer job (I was ****ing tired). When I woke up I found that the bus was at the end of its run, which fortunately wasn't too far from my house. I was about to get out and walk home but the driver told me I could stick around for another 10 minutes so I could ride back to the correct stop when he turned around, which is what I did.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Your thread title reminds me of an user that was really cool, 'Yawn'. To bad the guys not around anymore, he was a decent UGer.

OnTopic:
Once when i was really young i feel asleep at a concert my mother took me to. This was not a 'happen'n type concert. It may have been good, but i was to young to pay attention.
epic7734
one time i was at a "barn party"
basically just a bunch of drunk people in a little shack in a hay field. anyway i passed out and was awoken by some dude because the shack was on fire.
good times
Damn this thread to the deepest pits of hell! Every time I scroll past it I ****in yawn and it's 11:30 pm here!
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!