Yes!
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
There's an east coast ALL tour in the next couple of months. Not nearly as awesome to be honest.
brnh.bandcamp.com
^You sig spells The Canadiens wrong

Also, I'm really excited for this.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by Manos15
Are you serious?

Not sure what part you're talking about, so I'll address both.

I obviously don't really care that there's a typo
But the hockey team The Montreal Canadiens is spelled the French way to spell it, with an "e"

And I'm serious that I'd like there to be a reunion.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I saw a Descendents cover band last night. It was awful. They only played like 2 Milo Goes to College songs, and a ton of ALL songs.
I just came a little
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Fuck the Habs.

HOCKEY SHOULD BE PLAY IN ENGLISH!!!!

I concur.
GO FLAMES GO!
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I think that's the quickest a thread has gotten THAT off-topic in quite some time.

And it's all because of me.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Oh, Balls.

I'm not editing it though. It's like my strategy for being caught masturbating.

Just look 'em right in the eye and keep on doin' what you're doin'.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Penguins, **** yeah.

Wait, what are we talking about?

Penguins FTW.

The good penguins btw, before they got that god awful french f*ggot Marie Lemereux to play for them.

Tom Barrasso is my hero.
Quote by Manos15
Would kill someone for a reunion tour.

Oh man, I'm right there with you.

Milo Goes to College is an album that truly changes lives.
last.fm[/url}
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Penguins FTW.

The good penguins btw, before they got that god awful french f*ggot Marie Lemereux to play for them.

Tom Barrasso is my hero.

I'm guessing his last name was spelled wrong on purpose right? And the Penguins were absolutely atrocious before Lemieux started playing for them, the first time, before he started playing again after coming out of retirement. And the Penguins currently could be considered the "best" Penguins.

And Barrasso the Assho?
Nobody likes him! He does start unnecessary fights, but if that's why you like him, then may I suggest Ron Hextall? Not to mention he was also just a better goalie all around.

But no
GO FLAMES GO!
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Nov 13, 2009,
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I want this guitar, too.

http://regina.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=136182551

PS.)

Lemureaux is french, Ron is a gay name and fighting is AWESOME.

Haha
1) Still spelled it wrong
2) I'll give you that
3) Ron's a better fighter AND goalie (as well as the first goalie to score)
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Nov 13, 2009,
Quote by nashawa
Haha
1) Still spelled it wrong
2) I'll give you that
3) Ron's a better fighter AND goalie (as well as the first goalie to score)

1.) I don't give a fetid excrement, it could be spelt Marie Antoinette for all I care.
2.) As the actress said to the priest.
3.) I'm sure he is, he just has a gay name.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
1.) I don't give a fetid excrement, it could be spelt Marie Antoinette for all I care.
2.) As the actress said to the priest.
3.) I'm sure he is, he just has a gay name.

All fair points.

I haven't watched much of the season so far. I've only seen one or two games.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
That's what the internet's for!
How else would I waste my Saturday?
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Nov 14, 2009,
Quote by werty22
Hockey is gay. Sports are gay.

everything is gay
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!