hey pit,

what do you guys do in preparation for your anniversary with your girlfriend? Me and my girl are celebrating our 2 year anniversary this weekend and wanted to know what you guys would do

Things we're getting

-Champagne
-really good weed
- suggestions?

We plan to have a lot of sex too so any sexual suggestions welcome too (i.e. whipped cream, chocolate syrup, etc.)
PM me about logos and merch

Quote by RU Experienced?
Sorry man, I only know how to program in Db.

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.
Stick it in her pooper
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Take it to the Relationship/Sex thread.

+1 to the Fluff. That shit's the bomb.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Last edited by Metallicaxp at Nov 12, 2009,
Bring her somewhere special, Like where you brought her on the first date. And just spend time with her in general, anal in no time buddy.
Fuck rights, I believe in something... even a guy like Merlin you know?
Get her to give you a blowjob while riding a rollercoaster, I'm pretty sure that's the greatest feeling in the world
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Smoking weed is hardly romantic, but hey, whatever you're into.

As an above poster said, cooking together is fun.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Ziggy V
Wish my girlfriend smoked weed =(

Get a good movie to watch together while baked/drinking champagne. Doesn't have to be a romantic film, anything you both like is good.

Also cook her an awesome meal.

Agreed on that part. Last anniversary my girlfriend and I did much the same thing as you (minus the champaign) and I cooked a nice meal for the two of us and it was a great evening. We hung out in the kitchen smoking while I cooked then we sat down to eat with some more herb and then retired to the bedroom for some great sex.

Quote by Spartan070sarge
Smoking weed is hardly romantic, but hey, whatever you're into.

Maybe its not for you but some of the most romantic moments of my life have happened over a good spliff.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Nov 12, 2009,
Getting baked with my girlfriend for the first time was so funny.
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF