Did you make an account just to complain about the Dethklok TABs being gone?
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by Z_cup_boy
troll.

go back to fapping to metapocalypse.

It's actually a pretty good show. But people watch it/listen to dethklok and feel like they are suddenly metalheads.

Anyways, not sure why they got rid of the tabs. I mean if they have video game tabs, they can have 'fake' band tabs, right?
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
Quote by BassFishin
It's actually a pretty good show. But people watch it/listen to dethklok and feel like they are suddenly metalheads.

Anyways, not sure why they got rid of the tabs. I mean if they have video game tabs, they can have 'fake' band tabs, right?

So it's like the metal equivelance of rock and Guitar Hero...?
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Yeah that's kind of gay, honestly. But this troll is kind of unnecesary, seeing as how there was a topic about it in Tab Talk like a day or two ago.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
theyre a real band dude they tour and make albums so..... and they kik ass
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Emus. Seriously, no bird should be that big.

Quote by CFH82
Long story short, I had a dream I fu**ed a horse.

Rise up
We are revolutionaries
Viva la revolución
Quote by Corruption
So it's like the metal equivelance of rock and Guitar Hero...?

Honestly, in a sense it kind of is. I personally enjoy Metalocalypse 100 times more than i will ever enjoy Guitar Hero, but it's similar.

The difference is, Rock has always been a part of the mainstream. Metal only has had a few shining moments, and even then, its only been the more radio friendly side of metal. You'll never hear Black Metal on a Chicago Radio Station.

Which is why its a bigger deal to me. However, i do like how they sort of weed out a lot of the weaker viewers with the intense amount of gore and violence on the show. If that makes sense...
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
Briefcase Full Of Guts. Yeah. I'm not taking a band with a song name like that seriously.
whop de ****in do
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
Briefcase Full Of Guts. Yeah. I'm not taking a band with a song name like that seriously.

You shouldn't jackass it's a joke.

And if you're not gonna take that seriously then here is some info on writer/creator/musician Brendon Small.

Small started learning guitar at 13, and graduated from the Berklee College of Music in 1997. During his music studies he concurrently took several writing and comedy classes at Emerson College. After graduating, he began performing stand-up at The Comedy Studio in Harvard Square, where he was spotted by Loren Bouchard, who at the time was casting for the central character for a UPN pilot produced by Tom Snyder Productions which eventually evolved into Home Movies.

Small's latest television project is as co-producer, co-writer, composer, and voice actor for the Adult Swim series Metalocalypse, which premiered on August 6, 2006. The series focuses on a fictional death metal band named Dethklok, and each episode features a song "performed" by the band. In addition to all of the behind-the-scenes work he does for the series, he also provides voice talent for the characters Skwisgaar Skwigelf, Pickles the Drummer, and Nathan Explosion, three of the five members of Dethklok.

In September 2007, Small completed work on the Dethklok album titled The Dethalbum, in which he collaborates with Gene Hoglan to deliver an authentic melodic death metal sound while simultaneously retaining the light-hearted nature with which Small portrays the heavy metal genre. The album debuted at #21 in the Billboard 200, making it the highest-rated death metal album on the Billboard.

Get to know your facts douche.
No means maybe
Last edited by pilgrimevan at Nov 12, 2009,
Quote by pilgrimevan
You shouldn't jackass it's a joke.

And if you're not gonna take that seriously then here is some info on writer/creator/musician Brendon Small.

Small started learning guitar at 13, and graduated from the Berklee College of Music in 1997. During his music studies he concurrently took several writing and comedy classes at Emerson College. After graduating, he began performing stand-up at The Comedy Studio in Harvard Square, where he was spotted by Loren Bouchard, who at the time was casting for the central character for a UPN pilot produced by Tom Snyder Productions which eventually evolved into Home Movies.

Small's latest television project is as co-producer, co-writer, composer, and voice actor for the Adult Swim series Metalocalypse, which premiered on August 6, 2006. The series focuses on a fictional death metal band named Dethklok, and each episode features a song "performed" by the band. In addition to all of the behind-the-scenes work he does for the series, he also provides voice talent for the characters Skwisgaar Skwigelf, Pickles the Drummer, and Nathan Explosion, three of the five members of Dethklok.

In September 2007, Small completed work on the Dethklok album titled The Dethalbum, in which he collaborates with Gene Hoglan to deliver an authentic melodic death metal sound while simultaneously retaining the light-hearted nature with which Small portrays the heavy metal genre. The album debuted at #21 in the Billboard 200, making it the highest-rated death metal album on the Billboard.

Get to know your facts douche

HATERS BE HATIN.
Quote by CaRveItiNbass
Yeah that's kind of gay, honestly. But this troll is kind of unnecesary, seeing as how there was a topic about it in Tab Talk like a day or two ago.
And that's where it should be, so *Reported*. If you want to talk about the band, go to Bands & Artists.
just buy the tab book,I did.
Dethklok,fake or not,is becoming extreamly big and has one of the fastest selling albums right now.at this point feel lucky there music is still on playlist and youtube(for now)