Hey everyone,
I just had a question about the drug test for those of you who have gone through MEPS and are now in the Marines. I'm going tomorrow morning and am kind of freaking out about this drug test. I quit smoking in mid-August, but then smoked one more time on September 9th. I was just wondering how precise the MEPS drug test was and if you guys think I will be clean or not. I've heard it was a lot more precise than most other tests. And I would really appreciate some actual input, I am done smoking, it is something that is in my past and I'm growing out of that. Thanks..
Quote by Heid
More realistically....I once tried to give myself head....I gave myself a sore neck and a loss of pride...
LISTEN TO ME PLAY!
were u a daily smoker or a weekly or what?
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Emus. Seriously, no bird should be that big.

Quote by CFH82
Long story short, I had a dream I fu**ed a horse.

Rise up
We are revolutionaries
Viva la revolución
You should be fine if the last time you smoked was September 9th. It's only a piss test, and THC will not remain in your urine for such an extended period of time.

Source: I went through MEPS
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Fender_Strat_50
weekly, if that

you will be fine. 100% sure man, even if u smoked daily u may pass
Quote by Godsmack_IV

Quote by CFH82

Rise up
We are revolutionaries
Viva la revolución
Quote by Fender_Strat_50
alright appreciate the help man, thanks

no problemo
dam dude from blazing and playin guitar to a marine...... tell me how it goes dude
Quote by Godsmack_IV

Quote by CFH82

Rise up
We are revolutionaries
Viva la revolución
haha yeah, i'll never stop playin, but i gotta stop smoking now.
Quote by Heid
More realistically....I once tried to give myself head....I gave myself a sore neck and a loss of pride...
LISTEN TO ME PLAY!
Actually the MEPS testing protocol changed on October 16th, when the new Active Duty p Benifits package kicked in. They no long test urine, they switched to hair sample testing.

Yer Boned, Have a good night's sleep,
James
Quote by IronFeliks
Actually the MEPS testing protocol changed on October 16th, when the new Active Duty p Benifits package kicked in. They no long test urine, they switched to hair sample testing.

James

u if this dudes right you are screwed man.... hair tests take months before they are "detox"
Quote by Godsmack_IV

Quote by CFH82

Rise up
We are revolutionaries
Viva la revolución
^^^^^
I have to say...
hahaha that sucks.
Good luck!
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute
SX stratocaster
MIA Fender Stratocaster
Vox AD50 Vox AC15C1 Vox AC30CC2X Laney LH50r
Guitar>Joe Bonamossa Crybaby > AquaPuss> Sparkle Drive> Green Rhino> DejaVibe> Amplifier
CROWN VIC
Quote by IronFeliks

James

Pretty sure the guy I quoted is full of crap
lol I'd worry more about the duck walk and the spreading of your cheeks, oh unless they do hair sample then everyone is ****ed
Damn you caught me, rest easy, and remember Marine is the sound shit makes when it hits the fan...

James
And Semper Fi
It's a urine test, and they do take some blood, though I'm not sure if that's for drug testing. I don't think it is.
they wouldn't blood test or hair test. You will be completely fine.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.