Hey all, not to shure were this thread belongs but its something i need solved asap!

My low E string is the worst culprit but the adjacent A and D strings do it aswell.

Ill push down on any fret and the string will buzz or touch the next highest up fret.

I dont need vague answers that spawn more questions, Im not too knowledgeable on this kinda subject but im pretty shure it has to do with my action and my bridge position,

Ive unwinded all the strings and adjusted the bridge but no matter what it seems to either get worse or stay the same.

Any help would be dearly appreciated
What kind of bridge is it?

Do you play mostly clean or with distortion?

Answers. I need them.
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
3 things come to mind. 1. your bridge is too low so try raising just the left side a bit. If that doesn't work then 2. might be something with the nut or 3. depending on the position it might be that the fret wire is higher than the others (this one is the least likely one of the 3)
Quote by Xamasi
Hey all, not to shure were this thread belongs but its something i need solved asap!

My low E string is the worst culprit but the adjacent A and D strings do it aswell.

Ill push down on any fret and the string will buzz or touch the next highest up fret.

I dont need vague answers that spawn more questions, Im not too knowledgeable on this kinda subject but im pretty shure it has to do with my action and my bridge position,

Ive unwinded all the strings and adjusted the bridge but no matter what it seems to either get worse or stay the same.

Any help would be dearly appreciated

Are you sure its not your playing thats doing it?

If I was you I would take it to a guitar shop to get set up, this was it will be set up perfect so no buzzing will happen