Predictions+thoughts+anything else that is relevant can go in here.
Please dont turn this into a MMA v Boxing thread

My prediction:
The first few rounds, Pacquiao will look very good and Cotto will take a while to get used to Pacquiao's stance and style.
In the middle rounds, Cotto will be more comfortable and cut the ring off for Pacquiao and hitting him with some good body shots. Pacquiao might stand in front of him and trade shots which will probably knock him down or he'll use his footwork to keep the fight in the centre.
Last edited by timo1 at Nov 13, 2009,
Cotto is gonna take it. Hes a excellent technician with a lot of power for his size.

Pacquiao is good, but he's gonna get himself hurt.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
is that tonight? I just how it is a good fight. I don't root for either fighter more than the other but just hope for a good bought.

EDIT: I agree that pacquiao needs to be careful. He likes to stand toe to toe with people and might end up getting blasted if he isn't careful.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Last edited by frog_friend at Nov 13, 2009,
I'm a biased, one sided boxing man so I'm going with Pacman, but after the Haye fight all my opinions have been sent home to sleep.
Nah...
It's Saturday.

I think Pac will be able to hurt Cotto and capitalize on it.

Pac doesn't have the style that we've seen gives Cotto problems though.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
what stations show boxing? is it payperview or ondemand?
saw a show which showed a bunch of abridged manny fights and boxing seems cool...never seen it on t.v. though.
The fight is about 24 hours away, and you can already feel the electricity around here. I'll be rooting my butt off for Cotto, but I'm also a huge Pacquiao fan. I just expect a great fight, hoping for a Cotto knockout in the late rounds.
Si lo ven que viene palo al tiburon
Vamos a darle duro sin vacilacion
Si lo ven que viene palo al Tiburon
En la union esta la fuerza y nuestra salvacion

Pacman will probably win on a bent decision, i hope he takes a hammering though he just has a face you want to smash.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
Pacman will probably win on a bent decision, i hope he takes a hammering though he just has a face you want to smash.

Yeah, it'll probably end up like the Marquez fight.

I just want to see him face Floyd Mayweather. Floyd just has that ability to make even the most skilled opponents look like children.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
will be a great fight i feel pacman will come through to win, although cotto will certainly deal some damage. it'll be close
damn man...cotto needed to just stop dancing that whole time
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Yay somebody got it!!!

Thats what i get for owning all four seasons of futurama!

Quote by Zero-Hartman
She's a fucking vampire! Hit that shit with a stake.
Good fight, sad to see Cotto take a beating again but he showed a lot of heart, and landed a lot of good shots of his own. Pacquaio is just too fast, too good, and too clever.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
i was surprised pacman was taking his hits. cotto should have put plaster in his gloves lol.

Antonio Plasterito gave him loss number one. Now Pacman gave him loss number 2.

It was a good fight. Sad to see Cotto take such a beating. Really thought he had a chance, but oh well. They are two real quality guys, but Manny raped him tonight.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by timo1
TKO round 12.
Around round 11 Cotto was just running, trying to not get KO'ed and looking for a lucky shot then Kenny Bayless stopped it in round 12

Ok thanks man

I guess it's only a matter of time till the Pacquiao v Mayweather fight now. That is going to the fight of the decade. I'd personally love to see the pretty boy get his ass handed to him by pac man.
Quote by Taniwha6
Ok thanks man

I guess it's only a matter of time till the Pacquiao v Mayweather fight now. That is going to the fight of the decade. I'd personally love to see the pretty boy get his ass handed to him by pac man.

+1

Mayweather v. Pacman is a going to be great!
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me