I mean this stuff:

Do you add anything to it? How do you like the noodles? Favorite flavor?

My favorite is the spicy kind with lime. I like the noodles really soft, too. I pour the hot water in a bowl and the cover it with a plate so it steams it for a few minutes.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I like my ramen like my women.
Full of 'Beef' lololol

...flavor packets
wait what?
Quote by Kensai
When I wear it I have to fight off women with a stick. Ifyouknowwhatimean.

Quote by daytripper75
Today, 2:51pm EST: Prodigy179 has officially hit puberty.

They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
Beef or shrimp flavored. Throw in some seasoning salt for good measure. I put my flavorings in and what not as the noodles are boiling.
The flavorings are gross but the noodles are great. I cook them and do my own thing, much like the way I treat my women.
I like to boil up like 4 packets at a time with only enough water for about 2. That way, when it's all done I can just slurp it all up really easily. And beef and pork are the best flavors.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Beef or shrimp flavored. Throw in some seasoning salt for good measure. I put my flavorings in and what not as the noodles are boiling.

Oh, so you cook it in a pan? I place the block of noodles in a bowl, boil water, add water and flavoring, and steam it.
Quote by lolmnt
I remember eating those straight outta the pack. No cooking required. Just open one end of the pack, poor that flavor powder on it, and crunch away
Quote by Oroborous
I remember eating those straight outta the pack. No cooking required. Just open one end of the pack, poor that flavor powder on it, and crunch away

I did that once and got really raunchy diarrhea. Never again.
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Oh, so you cook it in a pan? I place the block of noodles in a bowl, boil water, add water and flavoring, and steam it.

Ja. Just the way I've always done it. I like to boil in the flavorings so the noodles kinda of absorb the taste, rather than trying to pour the packet in and try to mix that shit up in the bowl. Just easier.
ok, make it, drain it, add cheese and hot sauce

melty awesomeness.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL

I like my ramen shaken, not stirred.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by DempseyPunk
ok, make it, drain it, add cheese and hot sauce

melty awesomeness.

You may be a boner killer, but I've got massive wood after reading that.
There's only one kind I know of that's vegetarian, and that's Oriental-flavored Top Ramen. The Maruchan kind isn't, sadly.

But I love ramen.
Sometimes I drain the water out of it and add soy sauce. Thats about as adventurous as I go though.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
Quote by Duff_McGee
You may be a boner killer, but I've got massive wood after reading that.

>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I like the oriental flavor. I usually break up the noodles into a bowl of water and then microwave it for 3 and a half minutes. Then I pour the flavor packet into the water and mix it around. Then I put a plate over it and let it sit for like 10 minutes. After that I drain the water. Super soft, flavor soaked noodles. Yum.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
^ Those ones are really good. I don't need to mix it up the way I do it. When I pour the water it mixes it in the soup, so the noodles absorb it.
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
^ Those ones are really good. I don't need to mix it up the way I do it. When I pour the water it mixes it in the soup, so the noodles absorb it.
Same here!
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
I wish we got those big bowl ones more often, though. Too bad they aren't 8 for a dollar.
Quote by lolmnt