I've got an Alexi-200 i'm gonna mod a bit to make more like my 600. i've already upgraded the pickup to a sidewynder death adder, now i wanna upgrade the bridge.

I can't find any info on string spacing of the Alexi-200's bridge, just that's it a "42mm" neck. Does this mean i should get the OFR with a 42mm sustain block? or would 37mm be just fine?

Is the stock the same spacing as an OFR?

Also, i've been asked what nut is on it, and i can't find that info anywhere either, going by my Alexi 600, it's a 42mm nut and the fret board is 13.77" radius.

Does this mean a 1-5/8nut and 10" radius nut would work for mine?
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Last edited by Gundamnitpete at Nov 13, 2009,
By sustain block they mean low long does your trem block need to be for your body. Just measure out what the current block is on the guitar now.

As for nuts take off your locking nut and under the nut there should be a R# the # being a number, then order the nut that has the same designation.

Hope that helped you some what. Have you checked for the stud sizing? I forgot to check for mine when replacing an OFR and it's bitten me back in the ass.
thanks, i will look for that info on my next string change.

i figured that's what the sustain block was, but the nut size of 42mm and the option of a 42mm sustain block through me off.

what stud sizing is an OFR? i know the stud size is the same as my 600, which uses a floyd rose 1000 series, which i heard is a made in korea copy of an OFR (which stays in tune very well, i might add).

once i get the OFR on here (gold, BTW ) this should step is up a notch in playability.
Guitars:
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Not too sure check on the Floyd Rose site as they have the required routes to install an OFR bridge.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Not too sure check on the Floyd Rose site as they have the required routes to install an OFR bridge.

found it, 2.91 inches.

EDIT: that's what she said!
Guitars:
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Last edited by Gundamnitpete at Nov 13, 2009,