I'm about to make an omelet, and I normally go with the basic stuff for fillings. Ham and cheese are all I have on hand at the moment. What are some good recommendations for future attempts?

Also, I'm feeling adventurous - M&Ms in an omelet..... good or bad idea?
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Try the "Buddy the Elf" omelet

m&ms, gumdrops, skittle, whatever else is full of sugar, and then put syrup on the top and enjoy your diabetic coma!
Quote by i_killed_bill
Try the "Buddy the Elf" omelet

m&ms, gumdrops, skittle, whatever else is full of sugar, and then put syrup on the top and enjoy your diabetic coma!

I'd personally prefer to add those to pancake batter. Not that I'd actually eat it, just sayin'.
tomatoes!
Yamaha RGX 520FZ
Squier Affinitys Strat (customized!)
Johnson 620 Player Acoustic

Boss HM3 hyper metal
Boss CH1 super chorus
Zoom G1X

Peavey Valveking Royal 8
New: Peavey JSX Mini Collosal
Quote by Le_Bunny
I'd personally prefer to add those to pancake batter. Not that I'd actually eat it, just sayin'.

That's not a bad idea...

brb, gotta go to walmart
BACON!!!!!!

Also four or five different shredded cheeses.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

omelette du fromage.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
Ah, I forgot. I sometimes put Ritz Crackers in, too. Usually just before folding it over. :
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Chopped asparagus, tomato, potato, sausage, bacon, etc.

Also, I like to add drained spinach to the actual egg, so that the spinach is suspended in the entire omelette. Delicious.
Mushrooms, peas, carrots.

If you're American, cheese and some other kind of heart wrenching goodness.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by amaranth_todd
Mushrooms. Halucinogenic ones.

But seriously, mushrooms are damn awesome in omlettes.

+1

Or maybe some ham?
Gear:
ESP LTD EC-401FM STB
Ibanez AR307
Bugera Infinium 333XL
London City Bulldog
Line 6 Pod HD 300
Digitech Digiverb
Wishlist:
Pedalboard
Quote by MLilienthal
man you can put like anything in an omlette

Even another omelette?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Ahh TS you are a genius, you inspired me to make an omlette for breakfast and it was F*CKING YUMMY. Cheese ham and mushrooms. Gotta do that more often. When I have it I like baby spinach, and a good strong cheese with my omlettes.
green peppers, jalapenos, diced onion.

If you feel adventurous, perhaps fritos or apple and nutella?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Kensai
Even another omelette?

Yep! Would be a pretty fatty meal, but why not!

Chorizo is an awesome omelet filling! Chop it up into little pieces after frying and toss them in. So satisfying!

I like to use Pepperjack cheese in my omelets, along with chopped up habenero. The latter ingredient isn't recommend for those without a high tolerance to spicy food.

I also like to put green onions in my omelets. I don't know if many people do this, I have never seen it offered as an option at any restaurants or see any family or friends use it, but I love the flavour.

A bit of chopped red bell pepper is usually good, though its bulky so more of a pain if you are already using alot of fillings.

Finely chopped mushrooms are a must, as is diced onion (Wall Walla/Vidalia or regular).

I even tried sun-dried tomatoes once (I don't care for tomatoes normally) and it was delicious! Recommend trying it.

There are a couple of other things I've tried that were good but can't remember them at the moment. Will report back if they spring to mind.

Man I could use an omelet right now! I sometimes use them as midnight snacks Breakfast is good at ANY time of day. Plus I'm usually too groggy in the morning to be able to focus enough to make an omelet.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
Chopped asparagus, tomato, potato, sausage, bacon, etc.

Also, I like to add drained spinach to the actual egg, so that the spinach is suspended in the entire omelette. Delicious.

POTATO! Thats one of the ingredients I was forgetting. Worked great the times I tried it.

I'm not a spinach fan, but I do the same thing with the green onions and sometimes with the finely diced habenero as well. I mix it in with the eggs and salt mix (mediterranean sea salt, comes with various herbs mixed in) before cooking so it is spread out nicely.
Last edited by bajeda at Nov 13, 2009,
Whatever food you put on your bread or sandwhich

Just throw it all in and add some milk
Quote by Le_Bunny
Heard you like omelettes...

Did you put an omelette in my omelette so I can eat an omelette while I eat an omelette?

Quote by bajeda
POTATO! Thats one of the ingredients I was forgetting. Worked great the times I tried it.

I'm not a spinach fan, but I do the same thing with the green onions and sometimes with the finely diced habenero as well. I mix it in with the eggs and salt mix (mediterranean sea salt, comes with various herbs mixed in) before cooking so it is spread out nicely.

Potato in an omelette? What are you, irish??
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Le_Bunny
Heard you like omelettes...

I lol'd!

On topic: Cheese, Bacon, Onion, and Red Pepper.
Quote by Le_Bunny
You just had to put those two words in that particular order didn't you? made me read it "t-mah-toe p-tah-toe".

I don't know why but your post made me rofl.
Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes
Eggs are a chicken's period in a shell. Anyone who eats an egg based product is a sick minded ****, you all disgust me!!!!