what is your opinion on a good footswitch to have 2 guitars plugged in simultaneously into one pedalboard/amp, you know no need for unplugging for a quick switch?
You could build one very cheap if you know how to solder.

The EHX Switchblade gets the job done if your on teh cheapz - it will run you like $35 or something.
yeah im fresh out of a job, i could easily build one but i currently have no time between searching for a job and school. i already checked out the switch blade but its one input to 2 different rigs
Quote by rockfender56
yeah im fresh out of a job, i could easily build one but i currently have no time between searching for a job and school. i already checked out the switch blade but its one input to 2 different rigs

You can use it just the opposite, I believe (two guitars to one amp).
Quote by shhaannt
arent A/B switches 4 multiple amps nd not guitars

You can use them to switch between guitars. Most A/Bs are passive so there is no set "input" or "output".
ill check out the switchblade then, if not i can always return it, thanks for the help, however feel free to keep suggestions coming
Quote by rockfender56
ill check out the switchblade then, if not i can always return it, thanks for the help, however feel free to keep suggestions coming

Thats the attitude that I like - most people are like "ehhh I might not like that" when you suggest something.

I own a switchblade and its great (or was... I tried to mod it and ruined it lol). I've never tried multiple guitars through it but it should work - like I said, its passive so there is no "input" or "output", just two jacks wired to one jack with a button that switches the signal path.
lol yeah im impulsive, and even if it doesnt work it should only need a slight modification