So I began making out with my girlfriend and she told me that she always thought my eyebrows were really sexy, and then she bit them, what the hell, man?

Then she starts saying how it makes her really really hot when a guy bites her nose. So at first I said I don't think so, because not only is that disgusting but you have a really bad cold. She said she wouldn't have sex with me and would continue to give me blue balls until I ended up in the hospital if I didn't. So you know....ummm....I tasted the lettuce flavor cigarettes she was smoking before and there was some blood involved. Basically there were three different colors in my mouth: green, yellow and red. She forced me to swallow it.

So.... like.... HAI PIT, IZ DIZ WIERD FETISH!?

By the way my girlfriend is woMANintheBOX19
What?
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
**** that shit man
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by PizzaStar
So I began making out with my girlfriend and she told me that she always thought my eyebrows were really sexy, and then she bit them, what the hell, man?

Then she starts saying how it makes her really really hot when a guy bites her nose. So at first I said I don't think so, because not only is that disgusting but you have a really bad cold. She said she wouldn't have sex with me and would continue to give me blue balls until I ended up in the hospital if I didn't. So you know....ummm....I tasted the lettuce flavor cigarettes she was smoking before and there was some blood involved. Basically there were three different colors in my mouth: green, yellow and red. She forced me to swallow it.

So.... like.... HAI PIT, IZ DIZ WIERD FETISH!?

By the way my girlfriend is woMANintheBOX19

1 - I called BS the second I read lettuce cigarettes.

2 - No one cares who she is.

3 - Can't you make up your own mind?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
First off I call BS, but if it was true, I don't understand. She blew her nose into your mouth pretty much? I probably would of thrown up all over her face it what would of possibly been even more of a turn on for her.
Yeah man go for it, snot sex is the best
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽

ah yes, so lettuce cigarettes are real apparently....

god that sounds disgusting..
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by josh999x
Troll?

yup

*reported*
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think