More cowbell!

EDIT: FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
^ If you're referring to the Cool Story, Bro picture as a meme, where were you the past year?
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by larrytheguitar
^ If you're referring to the Cool Story, Bro picture as a meme, where were you the past year?

Seeing as my join date clearly says august 2009, obviously not on UG...
Guitar - The true Religion
Quote by AusMetal33
Seeing as my join date clearly says august 2009, obviously not on UG...

Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by JohnnyV
This, my friends, is awesome

Man, that's just... yeah, totally awesome.
Quote by JohnnyV
This, my friends, is awesome
(Invalid img)

This is indeed awesome, but I don't get it. Does awesomeness increase as we move towards the metals or towards the non-metals?
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
This is indeed awesome, but I don't get it. Does awesomeness increase as we move towards the metals or towards the non-metals?

It's obviously in no special order, otherwise Chuck Norris would top it all.
Quote by entity0009

It's a periodic table. That means that the groups(ie the different colours in the chart) are related in some way. For example, the column which would be noble gases in such a table of the elements is headed by ninjas(where helium would be), which are the least awesome of the group of "lone mystic warrior/wizard" type of awesome. Similarly, Batman is out-awesomed by Chuck Norris, Mr T, Bob Saget, William Shatner and Christopher Walken.
Quote by Astyan

It's either in a special order, or it's not a periodic table.
Quote by Astyan

Maybe Chuck Norris is one of the 7th period synthetic awesomes? Like, scientits haven't contained him long enough to actually be able to classify him properly?
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by MightyAl
It's either in a special order, or it's not a periodic table.

I do know periodic tables, and while the various "awesoments" are clearly and obviously regrouped as they should be, what I meant is that I don't think the creator bothered classifying things in ranks of awesomeness from top to bottom, it's all subjective.

But enough talk, it's awesome, period.
Quote by Astyan

Shut up.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Shut up.

Well, no reason to be rude mate.

Although I rather enjoy people playing it e-thug style with "shut up" replies and such. Quite more pathetic than any "Chuck Norris" comment if you ask me.
Quote by Astyan
Well, no reason to be rude mate.

Although I rather enjoy people playing it e-thug style with "shut up" replies and such. Quite more pathetic than any "Chuck Norris" comment if you ask me.

Ah yes, telling you to shut up because you're rehashing jokes that are years old and weren't particularly hilarious in the first place is so "thug."
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Ah yes, telling you to shut up because you're rehashing jokes that are years old and weren't particularly hilarious in the first place is so "thug."

Yup. Because if they're so old, you normally don't bother replying.