closer look at the governor... the two streaks of what appear to be glue? is that supposed to be there???????

looks nice. and no that glue is probably just a spill but it's nothing to worry about.

EDIT: and what are you putting those in anyway?
I've never seen a NGD about speakers haha. Hope they do you good!
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by JayLacelle
looks nice. and no that glue is probably just a spill but it's nothing to worry about.

EDIT: and what are you putting those in anyway?

im putting both of them into a 2x12 cab i made myself. hah.

might not be the best way to do these speakers justice but still...

maybe i might get a properly made, well constructed cab in the future.
Yeah, those streaks are supposed to be there, I have two governors myself and they both have the streaks
Yeah those marks are normal. Great speakers! I was between the governor and the man o war for my 112 cabinet.

Quote by SimplyBen
Noice. I really wanna try some Eminence. How are they?

no idea.

it's late in the night where i am (southeast asia) so i'll probably get to breaking it in gently tomorrow morning.

i'll upload clips of the Night Train i got last week and these speakers to my profile soon but i doubt you guys will remember anything.
Dude!

Where'd you'd get them from? Shipped or does Eminence have a distributor in Singapore?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
HNGD!!
Those glue streaks are covering the wires for the voice coil. They are supposed to be there.
Cliporz when you get them in PlOx. And a small review..
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
i have the governor in my classic 30, it is awesome.
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
Sweet stuff!! I run 2 governors and 2 wizards in my 4x12. They sound amazing together.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by ragingkitty
Dude!

Where'd you'd get them from? Shipped or does Eminence have a distributor in Singapore?

they do have a distributor in singapore. www.soundwavesmm.com they cost me a total of 368SGD; that's about 265USD and about 896 RM.

It's sort of a home-based business operated by two guys. they're not too friendly but still, they'd personally deliver the goods to your door stop within 24 hours. (the advantage of a 36km by 32km country )

Quote by WtrPlyr
Nice! Building your own cab or are they as a replacement?

HNSP

my cab has actually already been built. just not completed. ive yet to drill a bunch of holes and hammer in the metal sleeves to fasten the speaker to the front. it should be completely up and operational by er.... sunday night (timezone: GMT + 7:00)
Quote by sharp__edge
they do have a distributor in singapore. www.soundwavesmm.com they cost me a total of 368SGD; that's about 265USD and about 896 RM.

Aww man... now that has given me GAS!

How'd they sound?
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
Quote by ragingkitty
Aww man... now that has given me GAS!

How'd they sound?

refer to post no.9!

edit: anyway, i think they would ship to JB. but they'd do it by er registered mail. it probably should cost no more than 30 SGD.

if your order is over 500SGD, i think shipping to where you are should be completely free.

ah, speaking of Malaysia, i haven't been there in a while! might head down with my friends this christmas.
Last edited by sharp__edge at Nov 13, 2009,
Quote by sharp__edge
refer to post no.9!

edit: anyway, i think they would ship to JB. but they'd do it by er registered mail. it probably should cost no more than 30 SGD.

if your order is over 500SGD, i think shipping to where you are should be completely free.

ah, speaking of Malaysia, i haven't been there in a while! might head down with my friends this christmas.

I work in Jurong East... so I might just get them to send the speakers over to me.

Do they have the full range of speakers... or is it a limited range? --- EDIT: no worries about that... I got the answer to that already.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
Last edited by ragingkitty at Nov 13, 2009,