im puttin together a guitar from parts bought off of guitar fetish and ebay, and i bought this trem for it, and it came with two little black things with bolts goin down into them that im pretty decently sure r what actually attach the bridge to the front of the guitar since theres nothing else in the package to do that, but i dont know how this gets installed. can someone shed some light on this operation, and pics will be posted of the new guitar when its done, although i'll probably post a new thread for that
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
If you want good replies, it would help to post a picture and a more clear description of the part you are using and your question. From what I gather you are talking about the trem posts, but there are several designs of 2-point trems.
Kay guys, this is what hes using.

(Invalid img)

With this you need to drill two holes in position for the ferulle thingy sort of like a ToM.
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
Quote by Heilz
Kay guys, this is what hes using.

(Invalid img)

With this you need to drill two holes in position for the ferulle thingy sort of like a ToM.

ok, so i drill a hole for the ferulle things and just push them snug down in the holes or what? theres nothing to really hold them in the holes except some ridges on the sides. is that right?
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Quote by wicket_nirvana
ok, so i drill a hole for the ferulle things and just push them snug down in the holes or what? theres nothing to really hold them in the holes except some ridges on the sides. is that right?

Pretty much. If you drill the holes the correct size, it should work like a charm. Don't forget that once it is all installed, the string tension will help keep it in place as well.