Poll: Which genre trailer did you last see, that made you really want to see the film?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which genre trailer did you last see, that made you really want to see the film?
Action
10 37%
Adventure
1 4%
Comedy
8 30%
Crime
1 4%
Drama
0 0%
Historical
1 4%
Horror
5 19%
Sci-fi
1 4%
War
0 0%
Western
0 0%
Voters: 27.
(By the way, mods, if you don't like what I'm doing just say and I'll try and find another way of getting the research done)

This is for my media coursework, voting would be very much appriciated I'm only doing one question for it per day so this doesn't clog up the Pit.

(Other two polls: Favourite movie genre - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1229176
'Favourite' type of trailer - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1229528 , please vote )

What genre was the last movie trailer you saw, that you thought after watching it, 'I really want to go and watch that movie'?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Last edited by el-ECTRO at Nov 13, 2009,
Quote by entity0009
Horror. Rec 2, to be precise.

If people give examples, I may research the specific trailer for it.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

Quote by el-ECTRO
If people give examples, I may research the specific trailer for it.

I actually watched the trailer in Spanish, I don't know if the English one is any different, but the Spanish one was pretty cool
🙈 🙉 🙊
Comedy- Zombieland
Quote by aaciseric
But wouldn't all that be worth it to ride a zebra around campus? Perhaps dressed in chainmail? Maybe with a plastic sword and a wench who may or may not just be a prostitute?

Quote by entity0009
I actually watched the trailer in Spanish, I don't know if the English one is any different, but the Spanish one was pretty cool

Oic :/ Well I'm sure theres a Spanish one with English subtitles

Do they even make westerns anymore?
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Do they even make westerns anymore?

No idea, but no one seems to care anyway

I choose the Option

''I cant Remember''
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Basically everything but horror. I love trailers, I love (good) movies.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by Nexium
I choose the Option

''I cant Remember''

Fair dooz

I think it was for Shutter Island.

EDIT: Or was it for Human Centipede? Or was it The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus?

Lets go with Shutter Island.
MATTERHORN
Last edited by Doctor Matthews at Nov 13, 2009,
Can't remember what film it was(the trailer or what film I saw it at), but 'twere a comedy I decided to go and see.
All the good bits had been in the trailer