Page 1 of 2
Rich people do this all the time man. They buy super expensive cars, drive them like shit, and crash them. And of course, they come out of it without a scratch.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
That's because a low-flying pelican startled him as he was driving on the Interstate 45 feeder in La Marque, causing him to veer off the road and land the million-dollar car in 3 feet of water that reached up to the door handles.

Yeah, blame a low-flying pelican... oldest excuse in the book.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

The driver of this car is the biggest tool.... In the world!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Last edited by bodyheatseeker at Nov 13, 2009,
Rowan Atkinson, anyone?

Last edited by Astyan at Nov 13, 2009,
Quote by bodyheatseeker

This man is the biggest tool.... In the world!

Car still looks cool in the water.
I just don't buy the "Pelican" excuse. I know if it were my car, the pelican would've been my first option before landing my million dollar car in salwater.
Quote by dustyboy316
Change that sig, **** thats annoying.

My Effector Mod
Crabs were seen crawling around the tow truck after the sports car had been loaded on board, said MCH Truck and Auto owner Jim Morris.

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦
I have a feeling this was on 4chan or something, because yesterday I looked at the site called knowyourememe (wasn't sure what it was, i hoped it would tell us where each meme has originated) and there were a ton of shoops referencing the pelican thing.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I think he is being treated a little unfairly..

Like you wouldn't have one if you could afford it, crash doesn't seem like his fault either.

+1

I'd be super bummed
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by SketchY173
Guy trashes a 2 million dollar Bugatti Veyron
purchased the Bugatti just last month from a Jonesboro, Ark., dealer, who offered it for sale for $1.25 million.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by bodyheatseeker

This man is the biggest tool.... In the world!

That's not him in the picture...
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius
That's not him in the picture...

I'm aware.
I just wanted a picture of the car in the water. I'll fix the post.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Last edited by bodyheatseeker at Nov 13, 2009,
I'm no car nut, but i don't see how just water damage, can put the car beyond repair. Especially seeing as it wasn't fully submerged
Quote by jimmy_neutron
I'm no car nut, but i don't see how just water damage, can put the car beyond repair. Especially seeing as it wasn't fully submerged

The article say this car was like 90% electronic. Also, water damage can do a shit ton of damage to the engine, which is surely the most expensive single part of a supercar like that.

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦
Quote by Spoony_Bard
The article say this car was like 90% electronic. Also, water damage can do a shit ton of damage to the engine, which is surely the most expensive single part of a supercar like that.

Dude, I've been reading about this car... it's crazy. The transmission alone is like $300,000... $30,000 for new wheels and tires. Bolts for the wheels are $80 each...

This car comes with the use of a mobile maintenence plane that can fly to any airport in the world and work on your car...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by BloodSugarMegan
I've been wondering what the **** a "bugatti" was.

it is a car manufacturer from Italy but owned by Volkswagon, the Veyron is the world's fastest road car
Quote by Spoony_Bard

Ah, didnt think of the electronic bit, but surely if the engine is waterlogged, it can be simply allowed to dry out?
Quote by jimmy_neutron
Ah, didnt think of the electronic bit, but surely if the engine is waterlogged, it can be simply allowed to dry out?

I dunno man, all I know is if you so much as scratch a car like that, you're in trouble.

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦
Quote by imthehitcher
it is a car manufacturer from Italy but owned by Volkswagon, the Veyron is the world's fastest road car

Hmm. Well a "bugatti" is mentioned in about every rap song I've heard lately.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
Quote by BloodSugarMegan

Eh it's probably a new ebonic term for BIG FAT ASS.

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I dunno man, all I know is if you so much as scratch a car like that, you're in trouble.

True, i remember seeing it on top gear, and if i remember right there was a clear cover you could get for the engine, that cost like somewhere in the tens of thousands of pounds.
Quote by jimmy_neutron

The impression I get is that if you let a car soak like that, it'll pretty much wash out all the oil/lubricant and whatnot, and the thing will start rusting like a sonnuvabitch, and there ain't a hell of a lot you can do about it.

Anyways, I'd totally make fun of the guy if he were speeding, or being an idiot, or whatever, but from the looks of things he's just unlucky. And hell, he's gotta have his head on straight if he's got the willpower to not speed in a car like that.
There will probably be a signature here at some point.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Eh it's probably a new ebonic term for BIG FAT ASS.

I like how you think.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
Quote by Adam...?
Anyways, I'd totally make fun of the guy if he were speeding, or being an idiot, or whatever, but from the looks of things he's just unlucky. And hell, he's gotta have his head on straight if he's got the willpower to not speed in a car like that.

I guarantee you he was dicking around or generally driving like an idiot.

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦
By jove it's the world's richest chav.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
A pelican?

In Texas?

Yeah, good one, Mr. I-can't-drive-an-expensive-car.

You do know that he was in the coastal part of texas???? we're not all desert with cowboys and indians....I'm just surprised a fool from my neck of the woods could afford something like that...and why i havent seen it around...
I ****ing hate rich people

Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by BloodSugarMegan

probably since it is the most hedonistic car in the world, they probably wish they had one.
What kind of retard spends 2,000,000 on a car?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Page 1 of 2