I did a search on this and did find some answers, but not quite the right ones.

I have a

* BOSS DD-6 - 55ma draw
* BOSS OS-2 - 12ma draw
* Dunlop Hendrix JH-1 - unknown draw

* Roland BOSS PSA120T (9.6v 200ma)

The polarity is a good match, they all work individually.

Assuming that the Wah uses less than 133ma (200 - (55+12)) then I am good to go I believe, though I guess I do not want to cut to too close to the maximum output either.

So assuming everything above is correct - the PSA120T has a single power plug. Can I just get some sort of splitter to go on the end? Do I have to do anything funky?
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
I've never heard of anyone using a splitter?

I'd just get a 1Spot adapter and daisy chain everything off of that

As long as you're within your power supply's ma range you are ok. I bought the one spot daisy chain for $10 instead of the whole one spot kit for $30... But its worth noting I ended up getting more pedals so I bought the 1 spot, and now I want more pedals so I may buy the 8 plug daisy chain... I should have just bought the kit.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

Yeah, I've got the kit and if IIRC the whole thing is rated to 1700ma. Can't remember actually. The only thing I wouldn't use a OneSpot for is a Multi Effects processor and possibly a Wah, but I've got my Wah on there too now and there are no issues.
I use a 1spot...and I used to have a huge pedalboard. The only thing that I can't run with the same adapter is my Line 6 FM4 and my wah...because noise is introduced into my signal. So I just run a separate adapter for the line 6.
Thanks all, I will do some looking for a One Spot Daisy Chain thingy too.