Im heading off to practice tomorrow, gotta walk to get there, and theres a good chance its gonna be raining. How sure can i be that my guitar will be ok? Its a rockcase by warwick.

whats the best thing i can do to keep my beloved dry?
"Most people die with their music still locked up inside them." - Benjamin Disraeli
it should be fine, if you're really worried, put tape around your case on the part where the halves overlap
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Quote by Truespin
you can't use a guitar to replace your lack of charm or social skills.

Worked for Malmsteen.
Quote by WtrPlyr
You can always put one or two garbage bags around it.

this
works for me all the time even in snow.
^ what he said.

I'd cover it to be on the safe side, but as long as the rain isn't heavy it should be fine.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
walk is like 25/30 mins.
cheers for the advice guys.
"Most people die with their music still locked up inside them." - Benjamin Disraeli
Hehehehe,

I was hoping you weren't gonna say your prize '59 Strat was just pulled out of the Charles River ;-) I've never had any problems with normal or even heavy rain in any hard case. I usually lug axe's in gig bags (good padded ones) simply for the weight reduction and smaller size, but if rain is in the forecast I grab the hard cases.
its only a reissue jaguar. still my pride and joy. i think ill put some tape round just to be sure.
Same thing happened to me once man
I was walking w/ my V and it started to rain

and in a moment of trully epic metalness

I shed the armor that is my awesome as **** leather jacket simply to protect my baby..

I bore the brunt of wind and rain in order to keep my treasure safe...

long story short i realize i deviated from my original idea

just drape something over it
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.