I recently have a feeling that i dont improve as much as i would like to .
I play 2 songs that i want to make sound perfect , ive been practising them slowly with metronome and stuff for over a week now , but i just cant get it .
I have never been in such situation , making songs sound perfect and clean have always come natural to me, not too much practicing .
So what to do ?

I suppose the answers are coming like : practice , practice , practice and patience .
Btw i practice 8 hours a day .
take a break from practicing for a day or two! you're worrying about it too much!
MY GEAR!

Indiana IE1-TSB Electric
Kay K-592 Acousitc
Washburn XS-2 Bass
Peavey VYPYR30 with Sanpera I footswitch
Jay Turser Acoustic Electric
Paul Reed Smith (PRS) Custom SE 24 Black Cherry

www.myspace.com/12goodomens
you must of already broken the song into phrases to learn it in the 1st place, so just practice one phrase at a time until you get it clean and at the right tempo.
Quote by lildude_6859
take a break from practicing for a day or two! you're worrying about it too much!

This. Take a few days off and come back to it later.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
i agree u need to take a break and let your brain take all the information in a process it.get good nights sleep and u will be better.if u could take a look at my post i need some help also.
I had a music teacher tell me once that too much practicing can actually cause you to make mistakes. So I'm gonna agree with everyone on this. Though having a teacher helps, if you dont have one already...
how do you have time to practice 8 hours a day??? get a life!!!

But honestly, what are you having trouble with this is a terrible post, how are we really supposed to help you? I don't even know what your problem is...aside from having too much time (im actually jealous of that time)
Sometimes your best to leave songs alone for a few weeks if you can't seem to get them. Learn something else , then when you come back to these tunes at a later date they may appear relatively easier.
Quote by futurehope
I recently have a feeling that i dont improve as much as i would like to .
I play 2 songs that i want to make sound perfect , ive been practising them slowly with metronome and stuff for over a week now , but i just cant get it .
I have never been in such situation , making songs sound perfect and clean have always come natural to me, not too much practicing .
So what to do ?

I suppose the answers are coming like : practice , practice , practice and patience .
Btw i practice 8 hours a day .

Well, like I'm sure the rest of us are, I'm jealous as hell over the 8 hrs you get to practice.

The answer is practice x N + patience, but even more important is how you practice - you've got to keep your focus on improving the weak spots - just playing stuff a whole bunch of times will only get you so far.

Here's what I'd try - take a decent sized chunk of one of the songs you are learning, say about 16 bars worth. After you are good and warmed up, play through it about half a dozen times. PAY ATTENTION! Where are you making mistakes? Where are the points where even if you didn't make a mistake, you felt awkward or tight? After you are done playing through the piece, note these areas down on a piece of paper or in your practice journal if you have one. The next couple of hours, work on those problem areas. Work on them in very small chunks (like a couple of beats to a bar), focusing very specifically on correcting the problem. Spend 10 or 15 minutes on each focus area, concentrating on nothing but getting that one little bit better.

The next day repeat the process - noting down the problems you noticed that day, then working on improving them.

I hope this helps out. Good luck!