Hey guys, just letting you know I ordered a pickle vibe from Lovepedal on wednesday. If you are anything like me, I was so curious if this pedal could sound as good as everyone says so I went for it. If you want some sound clips or something I can do a little demo because I know its hard to find good quality demos.

I'll let everyone know what I think about it when it comes in.

-Jesse
Quote by xxdarrenxx

You know music is like 100% sound right?

Affordable prices on Logo designs and band merch. PM me for details.

Obligatory band link \/
www.myspace.com/resetred
wow nice i want one so bad, i look forward to hearing clips
And if I don't see ya, in a long, long while

I'll try to find you

Left of the dial
Sweet just got it in last night. The tiny purpley exterior has brought light into a darkened existence. Tonight, I will rock it out and soon I will have sound clips. Rejoice all ye of the Univibe. For a new dawn is upon us.
Quote by xxdarrenxx

Obligatory band link \/
www.myspace.com/resetred
how does it compare to the voodoo lab micro vibe??
Fender American Deluxe Strat, Epiphone Firebird Studio Worn Cherry, Adam Black S5ce

Dunlop Crybaby, Korg Pitchblack, Keeley BD-2, Proco Vintage Rat, MXR Script Phase 90, Danelectro Chorus, Marshall Echohead

Peavey Classic 30
I always wanted to try the Pickle Vibe, on the vids it sounds soooo good
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
@rhcp-legends: IMO it is more pronounced and much more pleasing to my ear than the micro vibe. Its just got this great throb to it that I miss from the Micro Vibe. Takes overdrives extremely well.

@forsakenazrael: You are correct in one aspect, it is not a true vibe. If you read the official description is states that it is not a copy or clone of the univibe circuit. It does its own thing. It sounds close to a vibe though so thats what it is associated with, but its not exactly the same. As for the phase 90 or 45, I doubt that. The circuit is quite different, but I'll check the schematic closer.

@JakArcher: Yes, yes it does.

Give me a couple of days on the clips. I've got gigs all this week but I'll try to get them up by next week.
Quote by xxdarrenxx

Obligatory band link \/
www.myspace.com/resetred
Quote by forsaknazrael
Well, the magicboy vibe they used to have was a bit bigger, and was a phase 45 or phase 90. I forget which. It was even built on generalguitargadget.com PCBs! AFAIK, without permission, too.
I just assumed this one was a new PCB layout.

The pickle vibe sounds nothing like either the Lovepedal Vibe or magicboy vibe. It is it's own animal. It has much more of a throb and just this gnarly warped phased chorus thingy, very much like a univibe throb, not a phaser.
Quote by xxdarrenxx

Obligatory band link \/
www.myspace.com/resetred
Quote by Roxor_Mc0wnage
Hey guys, just letting you know I ordered a pickle vibe from Lovepedal on wednesday. If you are anything like me, I was so curious if this pedal could sound as good as everyone says so I went for it. If you want some sound clips or something I can do a little demo because I know its hard to find good quality demos.

I'll let everyone know what I think about it when it comes in.

-Jesse

How is it in comparison to the Fulltone MDV-2? The Mini DejaVibe 2
Quote by Funk Monk
How is it in comparison to the Fulltone MDV-2? The Mini DejaVibe 2

I dont have a MDV2 right now, but let me see if I can borrow one from a friend of mine. I might be able to get an original univibe from him as well, then I can do a comparison. I'll record some pickle vibe clips this week (today I think) and put them up.
Quote by xxdarrenxx

Obligatory band link \/
www.myspace.com/resetred