So in the U.K., Children in Need is coming up, which is basically a big thing where people do silly things to raise money for children who need it in the U.K. Nurseries, children that look after their own parents, that type of thing.

Now in France, they have a thing called "Le Téléthon" which is basically the same thing, but considerably more French, and there is much more garlic involved. Now I'm thinking of doing something stupid this year, i.e. waxing my legs.

So, what have you guys done for charity, or just a good cause? Or does the Pit not comprehend the concept of charitable acts?

Inb4 cumming blood, anal, giving dicks in boxes, giving cool stories to bro's, that type of thing.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
I've done a fair bit of sponsored stuff for charity, ranging from a fun run to a 30 mile bike ride.

I've also done some other stuff such as a 'penny line' where we had at school a line of paper people could put money on and then it was all collected for charity.
In the words of some Pit go-er that I can't remember, "You're the TS. You're inb4everything...."

So are people like, paying you to shave your legs?? That seems border-line prostitution...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Heh, well, they are paying an amount to have me wax my legs, I'm not going to keep the money.

I am a bit of a ***** though.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Hmmm.
Well, when I was 16, I did a sponsored abseil for the Anthony Nolan Bone Marrow Trust.
Between the ages of 13 and 18(while I was in th Army cadets) I collected for the Earl Haig fund every year, come rain, hail, snow or rain.
A few years back, I was in a band that played at something for Comic Relief(we were inbetween the funnies, though it is possible we were the big joke).
I do a little work for the IA atm.
I'm not that charitable. Though I've given blood a few times. I've also given like $5 every so often when someone was gonna run for the cure for cancer or something.
Play I cum blo-

Quote by Dginatoraw
Inb4 cumming blood.

Give them ana-
Quote by Dginatoraw

, anal,

Dick in-
Quote by Dginatoraw

giving dicks in boxes,

...Anyway, coo-
Quote by Dginatoraw

giving cool stories to bro's, that type of thing.

ಠ_ಠ

Really though...Hmmm...Eat stuff, perhaps?
I was actually about to make a threat about this, albeit slightly more specific...but you're beat me to the punch!

For all residents of the UK - A group of youtuber's used the internet community to write the music, lyrics and melody of a cheesy pop song to raise money for children in need.
This project is known as 'chartjackers' and based on midweek sales the song will enter into the top 40 UK charts....however they need as many people as possible from the UK to buy the song!

If you're from the UK and are sick and tired of some of the mainstream crap in the charts today, buy the song 'I've Got Nothing' by 'Chartjackers'.
Sure its cheesy as hell, but its for a good cause and all proceeds go to charity!
I gave blood today

Saved 3 lives
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach