Hey all. My friend and I are seeing Slayer next Friday in Manchester. The last train home is before the end of the gig, so she suggested we hang out in Manchester till the first train in the Morning (6:30 ish) Are there any Coffee shops or places like Subway that are open 24/7 in Manchester? Preferably close to Manchester Academy. Cheers.

Henry
Quote by Retro Rocker
You fucked up.
I can't believe you had the nerve to do that.

Get the hell off my forum!

Quote by Doppelgänger
Wait, did you use protection? Because that'd be funny if you got your cousin knocked up.
Man Open 24/7
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Plenty.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by Nexium
Man Open 24/7

I can't tell if that's the name of a place or some sort of joke/insult that I don't get
Quote by Retro Rocker
You fucked up.

Quote by Doppelgänger
Wait, did you use protection? Because that'd be funny if you got your cousin knocked up.
Quote by boarderx-henry
I can't tell if that's the name of a place or some sort of joke/insult that I don't get

He's manchesters hardest working rent boy.
Quote by DigUpHerBones
Plenty.

Any recommendations?

And I think I'll pass on Man Open 24/7
Quote by Retro Rocker
You fucked up.

Quote by Doppelgänger
Quote by boarderx-henry
Any recommendations?

And I think I'll pass on Man Open 24/7

You'll find somewhere, it's fairly near the center of town and all. There are loads of takeaways of course and a Revolution etc. near, Jilly's has a Friday all-nighter but I've never been to it.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Pfft, just start walking back.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
Pfft, just start walking back.

All the way back to Carnforth? Haha, nice.
Quote by Retro Rocker
You fucked up.

Quote by Doppelgänger
gigs end at like 11/11.30

go out in town till the bars close at 3 then go hang out at the station, a lot of stuff there is open.

or just go to cannal street they party 24/7, and i'm sure you'd enjoy it lad
Wait slayer are playing next friday?!
How did i not know about this?
Ahh damn, oh well I saw them last year so :/

And sorry I can't really help you out about 24/7 stuff as I normally just end up in a park near my house if I stay out all night...

SONISPHERE was amazing!
GORILLAZ 12th November

I want to go back to Zimababwe

XBL: Marblesss
Quote by imthehitcher
gigs end at like 11/11.30

go out in town till the bars close at 3 then go hang out at the station, a lot of stuff there is open.

or just go to cAnal sTreet they party 24/7, and i'm sure you'd enjoy it lad

On-topic, not that I know of, I was kicked out of the Hilton for having 5 of us in a room after my college leavers ball and wandered around manchester pissed til the first train home at 6:30 in the morning, in my tuxedo. Good times. Starbucks opens at 6am in picadilly station by the way.
Quote by Marblesss
Wait slayer are playing next friday?!
How did i not know about this?
Ahh damn, oh well I saw them last year so :/

And sorry I can't really help you out about 24/7 stuff as I normally just end up in a park near my house if I stay out all night...

They've now postponed till March :/ Could still do with places to hang though...
Quote by Retro Rocker
You fucked up.

Quote by Doppelgänger
Go to sankeys until like 6 in the morning! most other places close around 2-3. there are plenty of bars around there though... I'm sure you'll find something.

edit: nvm u aren't 18... doubt u'll be able to get into any bar/club. they always ask for id.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Last edited by Canne at Nov 19, 2009,
What the hell? I leave town for a few weeks and Slayer play? What the **** is this?
Anyway, depending on how nice the bar staff are feeling I'm sure you can find a pub that'll be open until the early hours. I don't know of any 24/7 Starbucks, but then again I don't go in Starbucks a lot. There'll be various takeaways open on Oxford road and around the town centre too, you can probably kill time in them. Whereabouts are you getting the train to?