Page 1 of 4
Which band have the most obnoxious fans, e.g. musical elitists, pretentious, aggressive, egotistical or on the other side of the coin ignorant fans who are shallow and follow the band as a fashion or because their friends like them?
Last edited by Sir-Shredalot at Nov 13, 2009,
Metalcore fans in my town. Stupid, not even elitist...just stupid.

and Nirvana fans. Just a mass generalization though, it never hurt anybody..right?
Metallica fo sho
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
I agree with the Metalcore/Hardcore/Indie hybrid which is breeding like blowflies in a dead rat at my College/Uni.

98% are great people, but the 2% of them make me want to punch horses to the ground.
Last edited by Moggan13 at Nov 13, 2009,
Icp.
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Scene bands.

Hands down.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Insane Clown Posse is the only correct answer for this.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Jonas Brothers fans have to be the most obnoxious.
Quote by Wulphy
Being a Republican should be a handicap.
The people on the Horrors forum really annoy me. They are like 6 year olds. Sexy 6 year olds.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Insane Clown Posse. They dominated downtown eugene with their drug dealing and obnoxious "WOOP WOOP" I hate them all and I wanna nuke downtown. Ive never met a fanbase that has caused more problems in my town. If there is anything worse you can just shoot me cause Ive lost faith in humanity.
It's party time!
Last edited by ☮Tony Stoner☮ at Nov 13, 2009,
Quote by technicolour
every band, everywhere, in every plane of existence, even that jazz band from star wars.

Don't think we didn't see you delete your comment then repost it.

>.>

Quote by Hereiwas
The people on the Horrors forum really annoy me. They are like 6 year olds. Sexy 6 year olds.

Yeah, and they all like ****ing STRANGE HOUSE better than Primary Colours, I bet.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Nov 13, 2009,
Quote by Moggan13
Lcp?

Translate please

Its ICP, insane clown posse, and I agree

Experimental/Indie, stuff like animal collective, fans are wicked obnoxious in my town, just pretentious douches and mostly theater kids but thats a whole other issue.
I never even knew anyone else heard of Insane Clown Posse. I thought they were just a failed slipknot style band.
ICP is definitely up there

There's a dude in my town who believes that country musicians are the most talented guitar players in the world.... :/
Nope, no sig here.
Beatles fans. hands down.
Speak the truth and speak 'ever
Cost it what it will
For he who hide the wrong he did
Did the wrong thing still
Quote by Mutant Corn

There's a dude in my town who believes that country musicians are the most talented guitar players in the world.... :/

Country guitarists are amazing guitarists, silly. Listen to some Chet Atkins and tell me that stuff is easy.

[/doesn't like country but recognizes the extreme talent involved in playing it]
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by Mutant Corn

Have you ever heard Brad Paisley's Play album? Its freaking sick!
Quote by crazy8rgood

Yeah, and they all like ****ing STRANGE HOUSE better than Primary Colours, I bet.

zing.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by crazy8rgood
Don't think we didn't see you delete your comment then repost it.

>.>

huh? I didn't delete any comments
the jonas brothers. for real.
watch some youtube vids.
do it
Quote by Jackal58
That's the thing though. What can you do to a group of people that believe if they abandon their cause they will burn in hell?

yeah imma troll

whatcha gon do bout it?
Every single Disney music fan. I make a comment about the Jonas Brothers and I have fourty 12-year-olds jumping on me saying that"I'm just jealous I'm not that famous".
99% of my posts will probably be entirely misinformed, malformed, malware infested, and... marmalade topped.

Oh, and your tongue is on fire.
ICP
The Beatles
Metallica
*insert generic death metal band*
Green Day
*insert generic nu metal band*
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Slayer fans and Suis
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by technicolour
huh? I didn't delete any comments

Your comment was like, number 15 before.
ADTR

can't believe people like that poppy wannabe hardcore crap
PM me about logos and merch

Quote by RU Experienced?
Sorry man, I only know how to program in Db.

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.
Any dubstep/drum and bass/all that kinda thing. They're the kind of people who go out clubbing and are INCREDIBLY close minded. They even have set tempos for songs to be at. Dubstep apparently HAS to be 140 or else you're breaking a law of the universe. People have forgotten what music is which is a bunch of sounds jumbled together.

oh yeah, and nirvana fans.
Quote by crazy8rgood
Your comment was like, number 15 before.

maybe it was # 15 in that other thread where I posted the exact same thing?
Page 1 of 4