Poll: Choose Khalid's Fate!
Poll Options
View poll results: Choose Khalid's Fate!
Civil Trial in NYC
121 51%
Military Trial
38 16%
Bullet To The Head
76 32%
Voters: 235.
Page 1 of 3
...the "engineer" that made the 9/11 attacks happed, get a civil trial in New York City? Or should it be left to a military court? Or option 3?

Discuss.
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
Missepelled Shiekh is misspelled.
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

khalid sheikh muhammad apologies for wrongly spelling the name.
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

Are you seriously 3 of the 4 posts in your own thread right now?

Also, no shot. That would be about as fair as giving the KKK a black guy and saying "You guys decide whether he's the devil or not."

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

if by khalid sheikh muhammad you mean George W and by George W you mean Dick Cheney. then yes
Quote by cainmd
if by khalid sheikh muhammad you mean George W and by George W you mean Dick Cheney. then yes

^yep
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Civil trial. He's not a soldier, he shouldn't be given a military trial.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
The man should be afforded all of the legal rights of anyone within the United States legal system.

This will be a show trial and an Islamophobic circus whether he is put on trial within a military 'court' or within the civil judiciary.
Quote by Meths
Civil trial. He's not a soldier, he shouldn't be given a military trial.

Pretty much. He committed some federal crimes, but I don't believe he did anything to warrant a military trial. He was arrested for his role in 9/11, not for anything he did relating to the military or the war.
He shouldn't have a trial, he should just be tortured until he dies from shock from the pain. And I'm serious about that. I never understood why America was held to such a standard like how a few years back when these animals were cutting heads off reporters and soilders heads of and filming it you that's ok but the whole Abu Gra (defy mispelled) was like an international disaster. They don't deserve to be treated like human beings they kill thousands of innocent civilians in one day forget him make him suffer no questions.

And to Daytripper how did he not do anything related to the war 9/11 started the war were have you been. By that logic Hitler was not a war criminal and the Holocaust was completely unrelated to the war.
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
It's comical because you are clearly an average to below-average bear.
Last edited by NY_FootBall49 at Nov 13, 2009,
Quote by NY_FootBall49
He shouldn't have a trial, he should just be tortured until he dies from shock from the pain. And I'm serious about that. I never understood why America was held to such a standard like how a few years back when these animals were cutting heads off reporters and soilders heads of and filming it you that's ok but the whole Abu Gra (defy mispelled) was like an international disaster. They don't deserve to be treated like human beings they kill thousands of innocent civilians in one day forget him make him suffer no questions.

Maybe because it makes us look better than them?

You can debate whether we really are any better, but by acting like them we surely aren't making it look like we are.
Quote by Dreadnought
Whatever the punishment, it won't be enough

Exactly. Prosecuting one man isn't going to magically make everything better. The trial, no matter what type it is, is just a show for the most part anyway.
Quote by daytripper75
Exactly. Prosecuting one man isn't going to magically make everything better. The trial, no matter what type it is, is just a show for the most part anyway.

It's America's Two Weeks Hate

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

George W. Bush did it... if you asked about him, the third alternative.
Sheikh should get a fair trial.

<_<

>_>

(sheikh is probablyhired by Bush)
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by NY_FootBall49

Me good english yah?

It wasn't ok when they were cutting people's heads off. We know they're cunts. We aren't.

Quote by NY_FootBall49
And to Daytripper how did he not do anything related to the war 9/11 started the war were have you been. By that logic Hitler was not a war criminal and the Holocaust was completely unrelated to the war.

Oh dear.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths

Oh dear.

Yeah, I really don't feel like arguing with him. It clearly won't get me anywhere.
Quote by daytripper75
Yeah, I really don't feel like arguing with him. It clearly won't get me anywhere.

The stroke ward of your local hospital maybe.

Oscar Wilde
Quote by NY_FootBall49

If you didn't have a trial how the hell would you know whether he's innocent or guilty or not?
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
I will, nothing better to do Promise not to do it for long though.
Quote by NY_FootBall49

And to [ANYONE SHEDIT LULZ]how did he not do anything related to the war 9/11 started the war were have you been. By that logic Hitler was not a war criminal and the Holocaust was completely unrelated to the war.

Hitler used a country and its military; that's an act of war. KSM used randoms; that's an act of terrorism. The decisions of one member of a group =/= the decisions of an entire country.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by NY_FootBall49

Are you simple or something? We're not stooping to their barbaric level.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Civil trial, duh.

I'm annoyed at how many votes there are for for bullet to the head, friggin' savages.
you still have zoiiidbeeeerg
(V) (;,,;) (V)
YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG
Quote by TheBurningFish
It's more shocking to see Tom dressed at all.
Quote by suckersdream
I don't think I've ever actually seen him clothed.
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ
Quote by NY_FootBall49

He was not acting under the countries authority. He's a bad man, and yes, he needs the worst possible treatment, and even then it won't be good enough for the bastard, I agree with you there. But in the lawful world, you can't just "do" something, there's a system of doing things, and America will most likely follow it.

But if this man "Disappears" and ends up being found dead in a ditch, and it turns out to be America that did it, I won't blame them for it.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Just burn him alive.

If he burns he was human all along.

If he doesnt burn, he's a witch and or warlock! and must therefore return to the gallows for a proper hanging.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I'm not opposed to a bullet to the head, but he should still get a trial. Then when he's found guilty he can get a bullet to the head.
Quote by cainmd

This. All of it. It's a conspiracy.
A civil trial doesn't mean that he's going to be let go. It seems like people think that. Give him his trial. He's screwed either way.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
^^^ win.
its the worst thing that anyone could have done, I say kill him
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by GuyWhoDoesStuff
Civil trial, duh.

I'm annoyed at how many votes there are for for bullet to the head, friggin' savages.

People ramble on about how they love living in the 'land of the free' yet they'll happily reject any human right to civil liberties or justice when they dislike the person. Same is often said for freedom of speech, people will happily ban and take away these alleged 'rights' from people if they get annoyed with them. Most people are buffoons like that.

Just because you don't like someone dosnt mean you should 'torture them to death' or else you're as bad as the people who do that. Seriously, it worrys me how many people are actually complete sadistic lunatics under the surface. I don't know how someone could honestly suggest torturing someone to death is a good idea.
what is necessary to be considered as a military? he probably considers himself as God's soldiers, beeing at war against occident. The USA consider beeing in a war against terrorisme...
now maybe some word are missused, but from what I see, there is no reason not to threat him as a military (you can be a military without beeing in the "official" army of a country).

but in the end, it doesn't really mather, he'll get the highest punishement either way.
Quote by Djaydjay
what is necessary to be considered as a military? he probably considers himself as God's soldiers, beeing at war against occident. The USA consider beeing in a war against terrorisme...
now maybe some word are missused, but from what I see, there is no reason not to threat him as a military (you can be a military without beeing in the "official" army of a country).

but in the end, it doesn't really mather, he'll get the highest punishement either way.

Coming to think of it, since there's a "war on drugs", doesn't that make that drug dealers and users soldiers who should be prosecuted in a military court? Just a thought...........
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
Quote by WaitWhat?
Coming to think of it, since there's a "war on drugs", doesn't that make that drug dealers and users soldiers who should be prosecuted in a military court? Just a thought...........

yeah, I had the same thought, that's actually why I wrote "maybe some words are missused" ^^
but still, I consider both sides in the terrorist-war, if we can call it that way, to be soldiers, and they both do.
Quote by MightyAl
Slap on the wrist, followed by immediate cessation of chocolate ration.

You wouldn't dare!

You sadistic bastard.
Page 1 of 3