I searched this and all that came up was stuff about the movie.

Does anyone think this is going to happen? A lot of people i know are worried about what to do, and is positive this is going to happen. Personally i think this "2012 apocalypse" is a load of bull shit, because if i recall correctly the world was supposed to end a couple years ago. I have to admit, i like to believe it will happen because despite the fact that we would die, i think seeing the world destroyed would be pretty facinating, but i just dont think there is any way in hell this is going to happen. What do you think?
Quote by Xiaoxi

I am so gonna do that to my friend tomorrow. I'ma grab his wiener all day.
^This

Quote by wiggyisgreat

To be honest I'd have sex with my sister so meh.
FAIL!
I think that if so many of these threads pop up in 2009... imagine what it will be like in 2012.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I think that if so many of these threads pop up in 2009... imagine what it will be like in 2012.
damn...i didn't even think of that lol. That is going to piss me off
Quote by Xiaoxi

I am so gonna do that to my friend tomorrow. I'ma grab his wiener all day.
^This

Quote by wiggyisgreat

To be honest I'd have sex with my sister so meh.
FAIL!
Quote by MightyAl
I predict that 2012 will happen, sometime between 2011 and 2013.

how interesting, I came to the same conclusion.
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
My calendar ends on December 31st, 2009. Is the world going to end then too?
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
We're pinning it all on the Mayans, though they had no such belief in an "apocalypse." We're idiots. I hope our shit does come to an end soon.
Quote by Meths
My calendar ends on December 31st, 2009. Is the world going to end then too?

Adam Ungar likes this.
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
It will probably not gonna happen I mean come on wheres the scientific proof. So they ''predicted'' Hitler, JFK etc... every 100 years stuff like that happens. Its always incredible how a hype believed by a small group of dumbasses gets picked up in the mass media and then believed by more dumbasses who don't take time to think about it.
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're a horrible, horrible person.

only to the people who deserve it
Quote by MCRpunk999
Personally i think this "2012 apocalypse" is a load of bull shit, because if i recall correctly the world was supposed to end a couple years ago.
It was less than a year ago when the hadron collider thingy was "supposed" to make a black hole or something. There'll always be retards and crazy people saying the world is going to end for some retarded or crazy reason.
you still have zoiiidbeeeerg
(V) (;,,;) (V)
YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG
Quote by TheBurningFish
It's more shocking to see Tom dressed at all.
Quote by suckersdream
I don't think I've ever actually seen him clothed.
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ
Quote by GuyWhoDoesStuff
It was less than a year ago when the hadron collider thingy was "supposed" to make a black hole or something. There'll always be retards and crazy people saying the world is going to end for some retarded or crazy reason.

we might have died if it wasnt for those future birds