Haha saw this article and for some reason I immediately thought of my dear fellow fappers. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33895926/ns/us_news-weird_news/?gt1=43001

Tell me Pit, what kinds of things did you guys do to irritate your teachers back in high school? Or for those in high school what do you guys STILL do?
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
How could saying "meep" disrupt a lesson?
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
We had one young female teacher who was very insecure. When she would leave the room we would tell everyone in the class to stare at one part of her body (eg. Legs) and when she came back in she would eventually notice and get really nervoud until she left the room to check her pants and see what we were looking at.
We would also pick specific worlds like "and" and everyone would cough/laugh when she said them. She never confronted us about it.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
...Couldn't they just say some other word and they win?

Or have actually have some rules and say no being disruptive in class?
we do this in deutsch class all the time, but we say frau! instead. our last teacher quit
-JBSwreckfest
I value the free education I am given. ****s their minds.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
everyone cough at a certain time...or you have one person in each corner of the room humming quietly. it bugs the teacher and they can't tell where it's coming from.
Gear.

Gretsch G5120
Fender Strat

Peavey Classic 30

Barber Tone Press
EHX Micro POG
Frederic Effects Zombie Klone
MXR GT-OD
Boss DD-20
Boss RV-5