I have to ask: HOW?

But on topic, I think the only thing you can do is replace the neck.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Fix the break.

Go to GB&C, and give 'em pics.

A broken headstock doesn't = dead guitar.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Pics would help, but if its completly broken off then replacing it would be the easiest and best option.
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
It can be fixed but I don't know how expensive it will be. It depends, Choose whatever is cheaper unless your neck is customized like with custom inlays, custom frets, etc. And if you have any problems with a new neck if you decide to get one have it looked at.
Always tin your strings.

_____

Don't be afraid to be honest.
it depends on the nature of the break, if it`s at a oblique angle to the fretboard it`s a easy fix, if it`s perpendicular to the fretboard then you`ve got problems
I repair head stocks and necks quite a bit but I need to see pics of the break.

You would be better off having it repaired by a pro don't try it your self if you have no experience. It's a set neck so replacing the neck wouldn't be cost effective the price of a new neck the work to replace it then set it all up, you could probably just buy a new Epi Dot. I usually charge about $150.00 to repair a clean break more if you want the break to be completely invisible, a lot more if there are several breaks or splintered wood and if the fret board needs replacing or has to be removed and reattached.

John