Hi

For all the immature people here, what sort of pranks/jokes do you do or did you used to do at school or with friends?

We used to sneak up on someone (still do occasionally), put a thistle in their pocket and then say 'Hey you might wanna check your pocket!'. They check their pocket and get a hand full of needle

It would be cool to find out the sort of thing other people to do trick their friends - please nothing too disgusting!
Haha this one time I went to school to get some education and not ruin other peoples' oppurtunities so I can get a decent job in the future! Best prank ever.
Quote by Wulphy
Being a Republican should be a handicap.
I punched this kid in the face once. Shit was funny.
Last edited by Caleb B at Nov 13, 2009,
So in our school we have 3 floors, all with gaps to let light through that can be shut off when there's a fire/fire drill. So when there's not a fire/ fire drill there are these massive gaping chasms from languages (top floor) all the way past humanities (middle floor) to maths (bottom floor).

So this kid in yr11 photocopies his dick 300 times and drops the copies down this gap.

Oh, and:
Quote by Caleb B
I punched this kid in the face once. Shit was funny.

Sigged.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Last edited by m4l666 at Nov 13, 2009,
My friend found out in the cafeteria its possible to pop a milk carton.
Loudest. Sound. Ever.
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.
Quote by naedman
Loudest. Sound. Ever.

That happens pretty frequently. You know those tupperware containers that you sometimes have lunch out of? This massive guy jumped on one, and I swear it sounded like an IED or some sh*t.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Eliyahu
Haha this one time I went to school to get some education and not ruin other peoples' oppurtunities so I can get a decent job in the future! Best prank ever.

i hate those pricks who just fun around all the time...i do it SOMEtimes but not all the time cuz i want a good education and don't want to end up a man hooker
Quote by m4l666
So in our school we have 3 floors, all with gaps to let light through that can be shut off when there's a fire/fire drill. So when there's not a fire/ fire drill there are these massive gaping chasms from languages (top floor) all the way past humanities (middle floor) to maths (bottom floor).

So this kid in yr11 photocopies his dick 300 times and drops the copies down this gap.

Did it take 300 copies of his dick to fit one paper?
Quote by Eliyahu

Mess about and work hard - it's NOT just one or the other!

Anyway this affects my education/other people's education in no way - it just happens at lunchtime.

Have fun. Best lesson ever.
Quote by naedman
Loudest. Sound. Ever.

im almost 100% sure this just makes everyone stare at you and think ...."dam i wana punch that kid in the face so much"
Quote by J T C
im almost 100% sure this just makes everyone stare at you and think ...."dam i wana punch that kid in the face so much"
Yea, I hate it when kids do things like that and pop Doritos bags or whatever just to get attention and have everyone stare at them. So damn obnoxious.
Quote by J T C

Same with when ever I go to parties and people throw bottles at poles so they break, or just randomly throw them as high as they can onto roads (with no cars). Makes me feel the same way haha.
When I was about 15, a mate and I stuck up pictures of Tub Girl around the school. Good times.
...Bleep Bloop...
My schools all about getting people back big fore minor shit

9th grade my friend smashed my chips so I ripped half the bag apart and threw them all over him... then he ended up having to clean it :p

also we got a guy to eat raw bacon tuesday and convinced hm he had a tapeworm yesterday.

and then walked over to his table at lunch (after he found out it was a joke) and started talking to him about it while he was trying to talk to his girlfriend

convinced a guy to come in high. He spent the day as a pirate.

other I cant remember and the usual **** blocking assholicness
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Quote by J T C

Funny, the P. Diddy avatar has the same effect.

On a related note whenever the teachers gone and her phone rings I like to answer it and try to sell them vacuums or pretend to be the local pizza pizza.
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
Last edited by gagadude at Nov 14, 2009,
ohh, forgot (thanks for reminding me gaga dude) in my french class we used to **** with the barely english-speaking spanish teacher. Wed call her with tons of stupid shit or knock on her door and run back into the room. Teacher didn't care.

In government ours and another teacher were ****ing with each other classes and would call on the intercom saying stupid random shit or find annoying sound effects on the internet and turn it up as loud as possible. Our most elaborate was when someone who had the other teacher in the class before made his clock 5 mins forward. we had recorded the bell for the end of the day ahead of time and right on time with his clock, we dismissed them.

this also happens to be in a portable in mid-december and our school has the doors allways locked. They didnt know what was going on so they stayed out there for the 5 minutes till the real bell rang and we watched them (seeing as we were on the second floor with a window overlooking that building)
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
I've microwaved a cockroach. Got a detention for that. My school makes us write essays while in detention so I wrote the ending monologue to The Breakfast Club. Got a suspension for that.

Not a prank, but I found out today that I can make it from the bathroom door to the toilet, poop, and leave the bathroom all without touching the floor.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by gagadude
Funny, the P. Diddy avatar has the same effect.

this coming from the metal head.......dont you wana punch everyone who does not conform to your music style ya thats what i thought
Crushed a load of mints. Left them in the toilet's labelled "Free Crack". Laughed at all the Year 7's who walked out with noses covered in mint.
For our senior prank we kidnapped and killed our principal's son. Lulz were had all around
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Once in my class the teacher fell asleep so we all stabbed pair of compasses in his neck until he slowly bled to death
Quote by willT08
Crushed a load of mints. Left them in the toilet's labelled "Free Crack". Laughed at all the Year 7's who walked out with noses covered in mint.

That almost made me laugh.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss