Anyone else have it? I'm pretty sure I don't have the swine version, but you never know. I'm basically stuck in my apartment and I can't leave for a few days.

My birthday is in 4 days and I'm supposed to go see Umphrey's McGee that night, then go see Bob Dylan with my girlfriend in NYC on Thursday, and I don't know if either of those things are gonna happen now. Pity me?

Anyway, what are some good ways to pass the time stuck in my room all day? I've been watching the Office in order, but that's starting to get boring. Fapping isn't really an option, I'm too sick for that.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
Anyone else have it? I'm pretty sure I don't have the swine version, but you never know. I'm basically stuck in my apartment and I can't leave for a few days.

My birthday is in 4 days and I'm supposed to go see Umphrey's McGee that night, then go see Bob Dylan with my girlfriend in NYC on Thursday, and I don't know if either of those things are gonna happen now. Pity me?

Anyway, what are some good ways to pass the time stuck in my room all day? I've been watching the Office in order, but that's starting to get boring. Fapping isn't really an option, I'm too sick for that.

wat...

Srsly though, take your vitamins and stay in bed. Odds are you will be well in time for your birthday
I drnk sum watr after to guys who had the swine flu last week as well drunk from it lolz

Was that very clever?
I'm going in;

Rambo style
Last edited by flamster at Nov 13, 2009,
Quote by Zomby Woof
lolpun.

But seriously, watch Scrubs in order now.

har.

But as for Scrubs, no can do. I've seen them all in order and once I watch an entire series in order I tend to not do that again.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
I also have the flu

Missing out on a damn good Friday night out because of it. F*ckin boo
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
your school probably is like my school and has really bad heating. whenever im in school im so stuffed up and just feel gloomy.
Quote by amorebelladonna
your school probably is like my school and has really bad heating. whenever im in school im so stuffed up and just feel gloomy.

Well I'm off campus in a crappy apartment, where my room is overheated and the rest of the house stays freezing cold, so my room mate cranks the heat and I end up in an oven. Not fun.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
get high and listen to blues
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
If you hadn't had it long, send a lackey to the store and get some Tamiflu. That stuff will make it seem easier and not last as long, making you more like to make your events.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

for the sickies. In Norway, it's gotten to the point where doctors automatically diagnose anyone with any sort of H1N1 symptoms with it. We're past all the weird testing, now everybody's going crazy about the vaccine

S t a i r s s r i a t S