Hi!! I'm new and I'm about to get my second guitar, my first being a squire starter pack I hated that guitar :*( Well I'm on an extremely low budget as in 100 - 200$ guitars and I got a few in mind note: I'm into like nu-metal, metalcore black metal, punk, and industrial.

GRX20 149.99$

I like this guitar but i think it's not that good looking. btw i heard ibanez is good for metal music and has 22 frets

Squier affinity strat 199.99$

This guitar is JUST plain sexy because I like red but I don't think squire is good for metal music or anything hardcore.

GAX30 $149.99

I also love this guitar... Nothing really bad to say except i heard its not easy to access the 22nd fret because the cutaway is short.

GAX70 $199.99
(Invalid img)

This guitar is alsooo sexy but it got some bad reviews so I'm not sure.

These are all the guitars i'm looking at right now feel free if you want to contribute more guitars i'd like.

Also, another question I'm also gonna get a new amp also on a really low budget 50-100$$ reccomend any amps? I was gonna get a line 6 15 wat because it has cool effects, but i also heard it's crappy. What's a good amp for nu metal, heavy metal music cool effect, I also have a DigiTech death metal distortion pedal.

Thanks
These guitars aren't going to be that much better than the one you're on. Is it possible to save up a little more money?
Check out my band Disturbed
if your current guitar works, save your money and get one that'll actually be a step up. you'll be thankful you did (if you do) what's the point of having 2 bottom end guitars?

i know you want a new guitar.... who doesn't? but really. only $100-$200 more will get you a decent step up from there (although i advise saving even more than that if you can)
Stevie's right, but if you had to choose between the three, go with the GRX20. My second guitar was an Ibanez, and i love it. I prefer it over another guitar that costed 3 times the price. Goes to show ya that price isnt everything. Well, maybe it is. Just tryin to cheer you up. Anyway, go for the first one, or save up for a slightly better one.
They all are POS, get a new amp first if you don't have a good one already. And do not get the GAX30, if it is anything like mine (which is the version a step down) it is horrible. The pickups give you a tone muddier than a swamp.
Ok, but I can't get a lot of money because I don't have a job and my birthday is next september I also don't have my old guitar anymore it became crap should I still try to save up more though because I want a new guitar a lot
Quote by Mikilangelop
Stevie's right, but if you had to choose between the three, go with the GRX20. My second guitar was an Ibanez, and i love it. I prefer it over another guitar that costed 3 times the price. Goes to show ya that price isnt everything. Well, maybe it is. Just tryin to cheer you up. Anyway, go for the first one, or save up for a slightly better one.

ok thanks!
btw there are some strat affinities on ebay for a cheap price? should i switch to that and save up for a better guitar
you will see LITTLE if any improvement over your starter. Trust me and most of the people on this forum, save your money up and get something that will sound amazing and last.
Set Up:
Guitars:
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR
ESP LTD EX-401
AMP: Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Sanpera Footpedal
Quote by Invert-blu
you will see LITTLE if any improvement over your starter. Trust me and most of the people on this forum, save your money up and get something that will sound amazing and last.

ok, wat price range should i save up to?
Quote by javori
ok, wat price range should i save up to?

At least $350 (Generally) if you want to see a change that would make you happy with your buy. Now get a amp, it will help much better for your tone.
Quote by darkcheef
At least $350 (Generally) if you want to see a change that would make you happy with your buy. Now get a amp, it will help much better for your tone.

I would need a guitar first :P I might just buy a strat infinity for like 100 off of ebay and save the rest of my money for a new guitar.