So I managed to get around to putting pictures of my RGT up today.

This is before the pickup swap, so the stock INFs are still in it, and the picture quality is not the best, but oh well.

I wasnt quite ready for how thick the body was, but it actually feels really comfy playing while standing.

In the last picture, you can kinda see the nick in the bottom. I just love the racing stripes up the neck, I wish they were on the front of the body too.

And the green is alot darker than pictures on Ibanez's site show, which is good thing, because I love dark green.
LTD MH-250NT (With EMG 81/85)
Ibanez RGT42FXQM
Bugera 6260
Seismic Audio 212
congrats on getting a camera, maybe it would of been better off in the pics of your gear sticky seeing as the guitar must be 12-18 months old ( 2008 serial number), nice guitar none the less.

the green looks different from the catalogue and web pics `cos of the colour pallets used in the catalogue production. (read the fine print)
Quote by ibanezgod1973
congrats on getting a camera, maybe it would of been better off in the pics of your gear sticky seeing as the guitar must be 12-18 months old ( 2008 serial number), nice guitar none the less.

the green looks different from the catalogue and web pics `cos of the colour pallets used in the catalogue production. (read the fine print)

No, actually I bought the guitar almost a month ago, it was used and had a small nick in the bottom, the price was too good to pass it up. I was just too busy to put up pictures.
LTD MH-250NT (With EMG 81/85)
Ibanez RGT42FXQM
Bugera 6260
Seismic Audio 212
Last edited by Mitochondria9 at Nov 13, 2009,
An Ibanez NGD is always a good NGD!

HNGD!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...