Wow! I bet that makes improv jamming a whole lot more fun!

Id get one, but I prefer a more Russian-esque "tones" >_>
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Last edited by IsThereLoveInSp at Nov 13, 2009,
im too young to know this shiz

......i had a shot of Jack Daniels once tho
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
hehe
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
hahahhaa i thought you meant like an input jack
Quote by RATM forever
definitely the best spam thread today!
Oh atleast its better then water. Damn american whiskey
Quote by ljohn
The thing is, in a band like chickenfoot, think of the JSX as a submarine and the Marshall as a plane. No matter how good the submarine is, it might be the perfect submarine, if you need a plane, a submarine ain't gonna do it for you.

Do you work for an exhibiting company or something?
I have a huge fear if rays.
Quote by Alex Vik
Who the fuck put the strings on that?

Hey - it's "art".

anyone wanna give up $9,500 for it?
Quote by Alex Vik
Who the fuck put the strings on that?

Yeah, I thought I did a bad job putting strings on.
Keeping it real since '92
Quote by ThePastRecedes
Is this at the Hilton?

Venetian. I'm a little foggy on the details of how the night ended, I won't lie...

Here's a finished product image.

you're foggy? randy has apparently been awol for about the past 3 days...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by SimplyBen
Holy mother of god that looks fun
This from Vegas?

yuppers. fun is putting it mildy...

Quote by Dave_Mc
you're foggy? randy has apparently been awol for about the past 3 days...

yea he doesn't have a pc here, and his phone is a good ole fashioned phone. (no intrudentz).

i took good care of him out here.

This almost makes me wanna start posting new beer day threads
- Gibson Flying V 120 #1 (White)
- Gibson Flying V 120 #2 (Cherry)
- Gibson SG Standard ('61 style)
- Jackson DK2M

- ENGL Fireball 60

- Many pedals, plus other stuff
hahahahaha
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by gregs1020

I could go for a couple of those.
Quote by gregs1020
yuppers. fun is putting it mildy...

yea he doesn't have a pc here, and his phone is a good ole fashioned phone. (no intrudentz).

i took good care of him out here.

Yes, he did!
Had a f#@king blast! Greg is THE MAN! The whole thing went even better than Greg said it would. I hope he posted pics of the dancers in the smoky light boxes. That was a supreme touch of class. For 3 hrs, I was just collecting & smoking my favorite premium cigars, drinking 25 yr, 21 yr, & 18 yr Scotch & Foster's beer (much more Scotch than beer). I didn't even touch the Jack, because the Scotch was like $200 plus a bottle, & I had a LOT of it. Food was awesome, too. Some of it was from Mario Batali's (Food Network Iron Chef) Enoteca de San Marco restaurant in the Venetian, which has simply remarkable food (we even met Mario & Emeril Lagasse when we ate there yesterday-that was pretty cool). I was pretty f#@king wrecked yesterday though. Fri night after the show, went drinking with Greg (yes, again ) & the gals til I was passing out on a bar stool in the middle of a super hopping piano bar at Harrah's. That happens when you have Scotch for the first 8 courses of your dinner

I am totally grateful to Greg for pulling this off, & am glad to have met such a great, fun friend through UG
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
^^^ Linky to the brief video I took including the dance boxes...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_No6R0xQIbI

Quote by imgooley
I could go for a couple of those.

Not sure if I have your addy still. I can send a little care package out so pm me that addy again.

311 - you must make it next year.

It should also be noted that riffhog is one extreeeeeemly cool dude. We did have a blast.
As a poor college student who has been reduced to the level of considering Coors fancy beer, all I have to say is

Just saw the post with the vid link, but I'm at work now so I have to wait til I get home to re-live that moment

Thanks again, Greg!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011