The dumbest ones are usually like...."Oh, did you get a haircut?" when 3/4's of your hair is gone.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Well, yesterday, a girl in my class asked the teacher "did the greek gods actually exist?". She has asked similar questions many times before.
Last edited by Chromex at Nov 13, 2009,
Quote by MattAnderson111
The dumbest ones are usually like...."Oh, did you get a haircut?" when 3/4's of your hair is gone.

False.
MATTERHORN
Why is your guitar missing two strings?

I am impressed that they could count that high.
Not someone from my school but from a friends school asked if Hitler was still alive. Then she asked how old he would be if he was alive. When told it would be somethin around 100, she responded "ohhhhhhhh............... that's so cute."

....yeah.......
Peace is Possible.

One Thought,
One Action,
One Person at a Time.
Quote by Packedcracker
I hope that wasn't a real question. Please let it be a joke.

Gear:
Yamaha F310 acoustic
Ibanez RGR321ex
Peavey Vypyr 30
A girl in my former class, when on the subject of submarines, once asked this: "So, is there, like, a guy inside the torpedo steering it?"

S t a i r s s r i a t S

After being on the topic of the Iranian hostage situation in 1979 for two weeks, a girl asks "What's a hostage?".
Quote by Demonikk
+1 on everything phip said

Main Gear
PRS SE Custom
Jay Turser Strat
Classic 30
Effects
Beheringer Distortion pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby
DigiTech Bad Monkey
Before when I was round a mates house we were watching The Last Samurai, and I got asked "You know japanese people, do they think what they wanna say in their heads in English?"
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
'What's a cat?'

Also, in P.E , doing archery, the same girl asked 'Is this javelin'

No one even laughed, it was just a moment when you're so shocked you can't muster a facepalm.