Just came today - plays like a dream. Still trying to figure a good EQ for it, but on the whole sounds good.

And what I think is the best part - the headstock - sort of embossed look.

$500 off Ebay. Pretty decent. Couldn't find it new too easily, around here at least.
omg, awesome. i'm playing an rbx375, which has treated me amazing for a mid-range bass. i hope that bass treats you amazing.
My Rig:
Yamaha RBX 375 bass
Peavey Millenium BXP bass (won at Summer Slaughter 2010, signed by all the bands)
Eden Nemesis NC410 320w combo amp
Check out Tyrannicide, my death/thrash metal band:
http://www.myspace.com/tyrannicidemetal
Quote by CptRevell
Couldn't find it new too easily, around here at least.

I know what you mean. It took me forever to find a first-generation RBXJM John Myung bass. It's a blast, and I'm sure you will have a blast with that one. Enjoy it!
I have the same bass in silver, they are fantastic basses, though i'm slightly jealous of FatalGear41, I spent forever trying to track down a first gen John Myung bass, they are stunning
Gear:
Musicman Sub Sterling
Yamaha RBXJM2
Ashdown MAG 300 Head + Ashdown 410T Cab
Bass Big Muff Pi
Korg Pitchblack
Morley Dual Bass Wah
That strung with a high C?
Quote by bodyheatseeker
That is simultaneously brilliant and obscene. I honestly don't know if I despise, or admire you.

Quote by Scutchington
If I had room, I would sig that entire post.

basschat.co.uk
Quote by cm261
That strung with a high C?

It's a six string, that's the common way to tune them.
These are Japanese made aren't they? HNBD man
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Two JM2 NBDs in the same colour in the space of a week?

It must be a sign of something...
Quote by Mwoit
Woah dude. SNAP!

I got mine on Wednesday.

NICE! How do you like it? I finally got a workable sort of modern-jazzy sound out of the pickup. I guess I'm just used to single coils.
Very nice. I've thought about picking up a nice 6 one of these years, Yamaha would definitely be on the list. If only it had a J pickup to go with that humbucker though
Im usually not a fan of Yamaha basses but I do love that color! HNBD!
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Quote by CptRevell
NICE! How do you like it? I finally got a workable sort of modern-jazzy sound out of the pickup. I guess I'm just used to single coils.

I like it a lot, the EQ is really powerful. However, I'm not used to playing it since on my Carvin I rest my thumb on the single coil which is closer to the neck, where the strings are really loose and it's easier to play and it sounds less punchy. New learning curve for me to play near the bridge!