Hello! I am the rhythm guitarist for Remorseless Music International. We are a Heavy Metal/Progressive Metal band that formed right here on Ultimate Guitar. We are currently working on our demo, and have songs posted on various sites (including this one!). Please come check out our pages listed below, and give our songs a listen. Comments, ratings and messages are always appreciated. Thank you very much for your time, the read, and the listen!

http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/remorselessmusic/

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1007767

http://www.myspace.com/remoreselessmusic
Good but not very original. I was also disappointed by your lack of progressiveness, despite the fact that you claim to progressive.

Oh yeah, and you spelled "Mercyful", as in Mercyful Fate, incorrectly in your list of influences. You spelled it the proper way to spell "merciful", but the band spells is with a "y". Just so you know.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Well thanks for the input. That is but a couple songs that we have in the works. The progressiveness will shine through a bit more in up coming works we have coming out. As for our originality: that's your opinion; to each their own, and whatever floats your boat, or finds your lost remote, I say. In the words of Peter Griffin: "I don't agree with what you say, Sir... But I'll defend your right to say it to the death."

And, for a second, I was almost a titch upset ... Until I took a look at your page....

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/pitobodies/

People in glass typo-houses.... shouldn't throw stones. =)

Best Wishes! Good Luck to ya buddy!
Hey,

Firstly can I say thanks Casval for the Feedback on my band! ( I am unsure if you seen the comment back on my thread but I just want you to know I am very Grateful for the feedback )

Also, @pitobodies everyone makes mistakes and he asked for you to listen to the music no go through and Spellcheck the page!

So, I will talk about the music now
I will be honest and say I am not 100% sure what Progressive means so I wont, bother to comment on that.
Personally I actually really like the songs! On Revenge On Samhain. The tone is really heavy and I think it sounds great and I like the creepy voice speaking at the begining. The lead parts are really cool. And I like how the voice is incorporated while the music is still playing.

On Downfall of an Angel I think the piano intro is cool. Makes it more awesome when the Guitar comes in. I love the part that you play and the lead guitar parts are awesome!

I reckon you guys have got 2 brilliant songs and hope there are more to come!
Thank you very much Parsons. I appreciate the kind words; And no problem on the feedback. I love new music, and you guys rock! I'll make sure I keep checking in for more. Thank you so much for the feedback. We're trying our best. It's just going to get better, and better, from here on out!
Quote by Casval
Peter Griffin: "I don't agree with what you say, Sir... But I'll defend your right to say it to the death."

That was actually Voltaire but ok.

Anyways, the lead work is pretty well done. Get away from that fuzzy guitar tone in general. Sounds really amateur. Aside from that keep at it boys!
I may be an idiot sir, but there is one thing i am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

By the way, thanks for the love guys
Quote by Zycho
That was actually Voltaire but ok.

Anyways, the lead work is pretty well done. Get away from that fuzzy guitar tone in general. Sounds really amateur. Aside from that keep at it boys!

True, on the Voltaire quote. But isn't Peter Griffin more entertaining any day?...

My fuzzy crappy guitar tone from Downfall has been fixed. It sounds even better than it did on Revenge as well. I was working with out a preamp for my interface for both songs. Our program doesn't do much in terms of real time tone adjustment, so
I remedied the whole situation with a new amp, with much more direct control over my tone.

Thank you very much for the kind words man. We're going to be coming out with much more at much better quality, so keep checking back on our progress!