I've changed my mind about what I want in my next amp.
All my gear has been at a friends house for a while but I finally got it back today, and I actually really like the sounds I'm getting.

Basically I want an amp with just a good clean channel. I'm pretty happy with my little giant's tone but 5 watts just isn't enough. So I want something similar to the little giant, not exactly like it, just close.

My budget is $800 max, preferably less, and I'm willing to go used. I'll be using it to practice with my band and do small gigs, hopefully some bigger ones in the future.

And my little giant is the halfstack version so heads or combos are acceptable.
Vox AC30?

Do you WANT a simple amp or are good cleans the the main priority? Because the Traynor was a good suggestion since i don't see more features as a bad thing.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by TOMMYB22
Vox AC30?

Do you WANT a simple amp or are good cleans the the main priority? Because the Traynor was a good suggestion since i don't see more features as a bad thing.

Just the main priority. More features would be great.

Which traynor do you suggest?
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Traynor YCV50 Blue or YCS80. Both have Fender like cleans and Marshall like drive if you need it. Great amp value for the money.

Thanks, those look really awesome, I had never even considered Traynor before.
I can't find anything about the YCS80 though.
A bigger Blackheart?
They do 50W (I think...) & 100W can't remember the name of them right now but they do.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Carvin x100b, fender HRD
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Blackheart Hot Head.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Yeah, I was already considering the hot head, might go with that.
But there's a peavey classic 50 head at my local pawn shop for 400 something dollars, how about that?