I just watched "The Fourth Kind."

I honestly would like my seven dollars back. That was the most ridiculous piece of garbage I've ever seen.

Anyone else get drawn into the trap that is this pointlessly absurd excuse for a passable film?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I thought it was going to be good....

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
No, but in a related story, Paranormal Activity was a huge waste of time and money as well.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
You pay $7 for a movie over there? Jesus Christ they're double that price here!
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I just wasted two minutes of my life. Reading this thread.. Lol jk man

Yeah it sucked, I thought it was going to be good with all the hype it was getting.
RIP Terje (Valfar) Bakken
I once somehow ended up seeing a midnight showing of Wolverine. It was on a school night, too. It ruined two days.
You should have watched "At The Movies". They're critics and they know what they're talking about. They both said don't see it. Solution? Next time I think yes.
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
Should have checked Rotten Tomatoes beforehand.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Only $7? GTFO.

It's $10.50 a ticket here!
Quote by BassisticT
My Ex firlfriend once shaved my butthair... A day later my butt looked like Freddy Krugers Face >.< Couldn't sit comfortable for like 4 Days.

Quote by Sir-Shredalot

Not sure what is worse the fact they watched a bbc drama series or they downed ethenol
oh it was the worst movie i have ever seen!!! i believe in some kind of alien life but this was utter sh*t... lulz at some of my friends that came out of the cinema and thought that it was all fact because of the "actual" footage

EDIT: stop complaining it cost me £7.... thats POUNDS!!!! thats $11 not including drinks!!!!
Last edited by funny_page at Nov 14, 2009,
It's about $7.50 for me.
And people still bitch about it.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
Quote by NakedInTheRain
Well this one time I was watching The Prestige with a few of my friends....

THAT is not a waste of time, my friend.
Quote by Alter-Bridge

$14 is way overpriced. It's 10 bucks here, and I live in a place where everything costs a ton. You should complain.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by Alter-Bridge

Are you British?

If so, 7 dollars is usually round about 14 pounds for us, depending on the exchange rate.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Should have checked Rotten Tomatoes beforehand.

This is what I always do. Always.
Yes, this movie was absolutely terrible. The plot was full of holes, was inconsistent, and the acting was just sad.

Not to mention i wanted to physically rip the throats out of three of the characters in the movie:

The Sheriff
The Main Character's Son
The 'Original' Main Character

Three of the most annoying people i've ever seen in any movie.

If you're going to go to the movies this weekend, spend your 7-10 dollars on The Men Who Stare at Goats, or yes, even The Box. It was a surprisingly awesome film.

Look at me, acting like i'm flipping Ebert. *Shakes Fist at Youth on his Lawn*
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
Quote by FourFourTwo
Are you British?

If so, 7 dollars is usually round about 14 pounds for us, depending on the exchange rate.

it's not that strong anymore man... it's closer to 7 dollars being about 11 GBP.

Either way it costs about £7 for a film where i am (South Yorkshire) and a tenner for a 3d film.
Ha! $5 here before 5pm, then after 5pm its $9.

On another note, two of my friends both said they almost shit their pants. Pussies
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
with college or high school id, 650 in NC.
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
Quote by Primus2112
I thought it was going to be good....

Me too
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I liked it.

>_>
<_<

Btw over here it's £6.60 an adult, or £4.80 as student
Quote by FourFourTwo
Are you British?

You're mixed up there man, before the recession £1 = $2, now it's about £1 = $1.7, but we're still stronger.

$7 = £4
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
I saw both Spiderman 3 and X-Men 3 in the cinema, I deserve a bloody personal apology and a large cheque for sitting through those piles of shite.
Cheers for the heads up on this film.

Looks like 2012 for me tonight (probably going to be shit aswel).
ill make sure i avoid it

incidently has anyone seen knowing, if not spoiler alert
worst end to a film ever, its like the writers just got bored and said "**** it throw some aliens in there to explain it"

Saw the trailer. I'd rather spend 2 hours watching the holiday photos of someone I don't like.
Redneck Zombies. All the good parts were in the trailer, rest was 1 hour of bullshit
Quote by Preid
Cheers for the heads up on this film.

Looks like 2012 for me tonight (probably going to be shit aswel).

You should go see Harry Brown instead, it's much better than 2012 and Michael Caine is awesome in it.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
Quote by dudetheman
I just watched "The Fourth Kind."

I honestly would like my seven dollars back. That was the most ridiculous piece of garbage I've ever seen.

Anyone else get drawn into the trap that is this pointlessly absurd excuse for a passable film?

I did, twas a waste of time/money.
Quote by Ed Hunter
The only time I'd want to touch a 500 degrees frying pan is to set my hand on fire and punch someone in the face.

Quote by Captain Insano
Soulja boy! They stole his gold.
Robbed his Jacket now he's cold!

YOU! Steal from Soulja boy.

*sings over crank that*
Quote by WaitWhat?
You should go see Harry Brown instead, it's much better than 2012 and Michael Caine is awesome in it.

Average. It's just Michael Caine being Michael Caine. The film takes a very sympathetic look at violence, so depending on your moral compass, it's an uppy-downy kind of film.