Like the tittle said, im building a jaguar and I would like a custom fender jaguar pickup selector plate, anyone here does that kind of job?

Guitar : Fender CIJ Mustang and a Telecaster
Amp : 76 fender champ
Pedals : BBE green screamer, Big muff, Ibanez LU20 Pedal Tuner, boss loop pedal
You can buy a standard empty jaguar plate, and cut/drill the holes easily, seeing as you are "Building" a Jaguar, so I'd assume you have tools, and knowledge of how to use them.

Or,

Are you just looking for a standard Jaguar plate?
..I was watching my death.
Quote by timbit2006
You can buy a standard empty jaguar plate, and cut/drill the holes easily, seeing as you are "Building" a Jaguar, so I'd assume you have tools, and knowledge of how to use them.

Or,

Are you just looking for a standard Jaguar plate?

i need a plate with 2 mustang switches, i know if i were to try i would mess it up, same reason i dont cut my own pickguards

Quote by guitarcam123
You can make it yourself with a template and a router.

I already Suggested, TS didn't like the idea.
..I was watching my death.
you'll need to have dimensions, a sketch, material picked out. nuthinbuttrubl8 may be interested. nice guy too. you're in the US, so there's a lot of people on here that may be willing to do it. you should make a 1:1 scale of the plate you want. metalwarrior40 may be willing to do it as well. there are many more i'm sure. those were just the first two to pop in my head
If you still go to school, and if it has a Design and Technology department with a laser cutter, maybe you could get them to cut it for you?
I can make a template but i dont have one of does routers that could trace it, the design and tech idea was good, but my school dont have one, and craigslist would work but my account got cancel for no reason at all.

i try cutting a piece of plastic but it fail sadly