On the clean channel it sounds like there is one distorted guitar playing and one clean guitar playing at the same time. Sounds freaking eerie. I do a pinch on clean, which lasts for like a second, but the distorted partition sustains with the high pitched squeal. The volume on the distorted part sounds really low, but it's really annoying as hell.

It just happened a couple days ago when I turned on my amp. I killed the volume, gain, and output and then raised them again a few times, and it stopped, but it comes back every time I turn on my amp. Blown tube or messed up speaker or what?? My OD channel sounds fine I think. I didn't pay much attn to it.

My Mesa DC-3 btw. Thanks
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
WTF!?!?!? Never heard of that before.....ever. I really wish I could help......

Free Bump
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Halfstack
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
yeah man thats awesome, why would u wanna stop that?? I wouldnt mind cos i never use cleans :P
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Halfstack
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
Probably a dodgy preamp tube. Try and locate the tube that's not working properly and swap it with the reverb driver valve (if you need more technical information it's worth signing up to The Boogie Board).
Have you taken it to a guitar shop? In the UK they always seem happy to help
Can you get a clip of said noise?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
haha i thought it was awesome too, but it got annoying. I'll get clips later today or tomorrow.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack